tuscl

Does Botox make you less smart?

crazyjoe
Colorado
I am wondering because of a recent conversation with a dancer. She told me that botox paralyzes muscles in your face to get a smoother younger look. She told me your brain is a muscle so it paralyzes your brain also and you become dumber.

This particular dancer is mid 30s. Is this a dancer hating on other dancers that had botox done, or is there some merit to this theory

7 comments

• JamesSD
    6 years ago
    If done right it shouldn't paralyze your brain. There are some quack MDs out there and some definite risks. But generally no treatment approved by the FDA would be that insane.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden are the 2 biggest retards I can think of, and their faces are full of botox, so probably some validity to this strippers claim.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I normally start out a response to a crazy comment with “no disrespect” but I’m going to start this one with “seriously General?”

crazyjoe asks a goofy question about Botox and you’re so freaked out you have to twist his question into a lame attempt at political commentary. This is what happens when you mainline listermint! Yes people, the General’s problems reflect years of shooting up listermint!

Dipping your dick in listermint = cures STDs!
    Putting listermint in your bidet = aces minty taint!
    Injecting listermint into your veins = brain damage!

Use listermint properly folks! It may be brilliant but it doesn’t cure stupid! ;)
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    What happened to the dashound system?
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dam
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    ^^^We have a new "biggest retard I can think of," not sure if he uses botox or not.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    Jeez General, don’t tell me you dislike dachshunds too. That is an unpleasant character trait! There are only a few things on this planet that are universally good and brilliant. Dachshunds are one of those things!

You need to watch this: http://youtu.be/3FtNm9CgA6U

That’s what happens to your brain on listermint. Listermint may cure all STDs but like any powerful drug it should be used properly! ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion