tuscl

Which one

Countryman5434
I entered the dragon and was never the same
I have a chance to go to follies in atlanta or diamond dolls in pompona beach which one should i go to and why? Each one is a short plane ride for me

10 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Knowing you. DDs in Pompano. Virtually all of the girls are Latinas ( Cuban ). Most of the girls at Follies are going to be AAs with a few Cubans mixed in.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Follies is famous for extras and cheap prices. Thats all.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    2 of the best clubs i've been too

countryman........this is an easy one for you and me because of our love for Latinas :-)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    But then again, isn't Countryman all about the natural Latinas? Only going by what I read in reviews, but some say (complain) that there is an over abundance of fake asses and tits at DD's.

For me personally DD's used to be high up on my list of clubs to visit. Until I hit HK in TJ. Makes no sense for me to go to DD's now since it's virtually a more expensive version of HK.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    If you’re really into Latinas, I think DD would be the choice. And don’t write off Booby Trap just down the street from DD. Yeah, it’s kind of a dive, dancer quality varies dramatically, and like DD lots of plastic, but every time I’ve been there I’ve found one or more very nice, all natural, young ladies that treated me well.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ did you stay longer than 10 minutes before writing your club review?

;-)
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    I didn’t write reviews of my last couple of visits, but I spent a lot more than 10 minutes just in the VIP room.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Both
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Have your pussy and eat it too
  • EastCoaster
    6 years ago
    I agree with doctorevil about not writing off Booby Trap. I had one of my best club visits ever with a blonde Latina at BT who was 4'11" and oh so eager to please. I love Follies, but if you're looking for extras, one advantage of going to Pompano is that there are several worthwhile clubs there, where as Atlanta really only has Follies. (OK, maybe also Tattletale Lounge, but it's twice the price of Follies and satisfaction is not guaranteed.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion