tuscl

Dancers. What makes your night fun?

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Sunday, January 27, 2019 1:10 PM
We all either go to work daily or use to go to work daily. I have truly enjoyed my career and love what I do for such. Although money is a big motivator, I would not have stayed in my career without it being mostly enjoyable. So, what makes a dancers life in the SC enjoyable? What can a patron, such as myself, do to enhance a dancer’s “fun/enjoyment” other than the obvious ($$$$). If you are enjoying yourself, then it is highly likely that I will enjoy myself (the ultimate goal).

11 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    Some dancers are social butterflies who can enjoy conversing with lots of different personalities. Others are grumps who can only get to a lukewarm feeling at best. For the ones in the middle, it’s a matter of just having common interests. Off the top of my head, I can think of two customers that were popular with lots of dancers (for non-monetary reasons): 1) There was a customer who gave amazing back massages and got in the knots. 2) There is a customer who was very good at picking up on how dancers like to be perceived. And he would be heavy with using flattery that was customized. And he gave off the impression of being a jolly cowboy. He would buy drinks and not dances, but he would have no problem getting 2-3 dancers to sit at his table frequently every time I saw him at the club.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    I got extra time yesterday during a lap dance by giving the girl a foot massage!
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Money and free samples from dealers make them happy. My girl has gotten shitfaced and passed out in the main room.....a few times, bouncer carried her to the dressing room.
  • Gabebj
    5 years ago
    Oh yeah at Pumps I saw a few times girls getting shitfaced and barely able to talk. Those girls love drinking. Each club is different and each girl is different imho. Connection is important but it's not a means to an end in this. business.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    their tolerance builds up. they drink every day
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    i cant do 4 loco any more.Once in a while I'll have a 211 though
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    @nicespice - It's interesting you mentioned your second example. I have to admit I have totally used that method before. With a few of the dancers I have gotten to know it was easy to pickup on what their insecurity was or as you put it how they "like to be perceived".
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @nicespice. Solid advice. Thanks.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    There definitely are girls that like to work inebriated in one way or another
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Other than $$$ its nice to have customers that are easy to get along with or you even have common things with at all. Humor helps too. And not being a dbag. Also it is nice when girls either get along or keep to themselves and dont try to fuck with each other or someone else's hustle/money.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    @TitLover69 the taste and it hurts my stomach. I don't like any of those flavored drinks. I can do bad tasting beer as long as I have some chewing gum though.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion