tuscl

How can I expand all reviews for a given club without clicking on each one?

Tits510
California
One thing I loved about the 2017 format, is I didnt have to click on each review I wanted to read. I could just simply scroll down as I read.
Dont get me wrong, I love this site. The founder has done great work and you guys have written great stuff.

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The new format is good in that all reviews are listed in one page - but it'd be good if there was an additional long-view format, but there isn't.
  • towntap
    6 years ago
    I have been looking for a configuration setting to set the view back. I miss it. Thanks for confirming it was not a missed switch setting.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Can you show a screenshot? :)
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I actually like this way better. By having all the reviews on one page you could potentially go through and expand each review and have a ton of reading material. This comes in handy on long airline flights where you don't have access to a signal or WiFi. Im not sure if there's a limit to how many you can expand at the same time but I hope there isn't.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @OrionSmith there's no means to attach screenshot. You can see for yourself by clicking any stripclub and going to the review section. Notice that each review only shows a headline. You can't see the full review until you click on its headline. And you have to do this for each review. Hong Kong Tijuana has thousands of reviews.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    "... there's no means to attach screenshot ..."

The screenshot comment is actually a bit-old TUSCL inside joke - Orion was kidding thus the smiley-face at the end of his post.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo didnt know that. Thanks.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Anybody know of software that can automatically click on all those reviews with one keystroke or mouse click? Itd be a perfect workaround.

I did some research and found Firefox plugins that will automatically grab images or click thru adverts on download sites. Not quite what I'm looking for.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion