tuscl

is nib an alien from outer space?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
obviously the lklihood is low. but what if njb is an alien invader?

13 comments

• WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i heard njb is a person
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    yes i am an alien, and yafa is one as well, shes going to probe you during your next visit
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    What brought this question on?

Please be a crazy but brilliant story about alien strippers tha I missed! ;)
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Trying to understand the lunancy behind willy is a fools errand. Take a look at his track record in respect to reviews and comments. My guess is he got in an argument with his wife about his strip club habit, she stole his credit card so instead of dancing his worries away he hit the scotch hard
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good insight, probably he is an alien trying to find out why earth men turn into such chumps when in the presence of beautiful women and give up all their money in strip clubs to cum in their pants.

SJG

Herb Alpert 1965
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u68NMAI…

Where did the idea for this originate?

Herb Alpert - Rise (HQ Audio)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vltC-O7P…

Trump has capitulated to Pelosi
    Trump to Delay State of the Union Address Until Shutdown Ends
    https://www.democracynow.org/2019/1/24/h…
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    njb i hit tequilla wtf?
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @SJG ive been reading your comments for years, but just realized that you change the links in your footer. I thought it was the same religious gibberish from years ago. If aliens did exist and told me to take me to your leader id taken them to President Pelosi
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ :) :) :)

Pelosi is doing real well now.

SJG
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    @SJG I cant wait for Biden/Harris 2020.

@4got2Wipe Willys latest review explains it all. Willy, I have the mind to visit VIPs next Thursday and ask that girl about you. Not a lot of guys who like to give themselves a HJ in VIP

"the suspect was about 5'6 with reddish hair. medium build b cup breasts approx 35. she said she was from brazil but she looked white. $40 for the vip plus a tip for her services. cunt and i go back and she whips out a condom and says its $100. i say for what she says for blowjob. i say i just want to jerk off while she dances. she takes out a condom. i dont have an erection so the condom won't go on. she says how much for that. i say $60. she says ok give me the money. i say i'll give you the money when its over she says no now. i give it to her. she starts dancing far away from me as i jerk off about 2 minutes go by and i say can i touch you? she says not unless you put on the condom. another minutes goes by and she says its only 5 minutes and leaves without giving me time to respond.

DO NOT GIVE ANY MONEY UPFRONT."
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Now that’s a properly done review. Plenty of details but doesn’t connect a name with any acts. Bravo!
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    the only thing funnier than that review is thinking of willy at the bar or in his car afterwards feverishly posting comments. My ATF at that place makes me LDK so hard i have trouble walking back to the bar.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    njb if you're looking for me just show up at clancey's thursday. i'm always there for the big titty supply of adrianna. vip will waste your time. im there on a whim once every few months
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Silly, why you fighting with nib?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion