tuscl

Period or Tampon Stories

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Friday, January 18, 2019 3:16 PM
Inspired by @steeldog65 's relating his OTC tampon experience, I remember an odd after FS ITC conversation, where the dancer said "you made me have my period, I just got my period right now." My response: "As long as you have your period next month." I must have kept the condom on because the next morning, I found the bloody condom on my kitchen floor. Relate some of your odd conversations and experiences, period or tampon related preferred.

8 comments

• Clubber
    5 years ago
    I told this story before, but for newbies, I will repeat it. I was at a small club where I knew the barmaid for years. She told me that had a new dancer and it was her 18th birthday that day. Well she comes out and the DJ mentioned it was her birthday. No originally as she wore just a white bikini. Had no idea how to dance or even move sexily. She did her set and made some decent money I would say. Comes out for her next set and in the middle of it mother nature hit her. She didn't even notice. The barmaid told her and she ran from the stage. The barmaid went back to check on her a little bit later, and she was nowhere to be found. Scooted out the door and never came back.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I was in VIP one night and as I was reaching for a little fiv she said she was having her period and had a tampon. She offered to remove it and we could fuck if I wanted. She had more condoms in her purse. I agreed and she started picking it out. She explained that while dancing she cut the string off so it wouldn’t dangle, but removing it turned her into a “cotton picking stripper”.
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    I had sugar baby who was super hot with a bubble butt and I had met her only once when this happened. So, I was texting her to schedule a meeting so I could do her again. She says she is very sorry that she is on her period but she will be happy meet me for no money and let me do her in the ass. That's one of the rare occasions I got lucky in life so I took her to dinner and got her really drunk and fucked her in the ass. I was a Greek virgin until that night. It is still not my thing but I still remember how it was offered to me the very first time.
  • flagooner
    5 years ago
    ^ Are you sure "she" was on her period?
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    watching the string dangle can be sexy, and I kinda like the smell
  • clres007
    5 years ago
    @flagooner I had fucked her in the pussy many many times since this incident so I will have to believe that she was on period that day.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @clres007 That dancer is a keeper.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I took this dancer to the VIP room and disappointingly she wouldn't go K9, after we finished up I went to the restroom to clean up, I noticed the condom was covered in blood, I thought something happened to Junior but soon realized the dancer was on her period.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion