tuscl

Funny stripper lines (non-pickup)

mcorle1
Because boobies
Every once in a while, a stripper says something memorable that makes me laugh. Recently, a dancer was comparing her civvie job to her stripping job: "so at my regular job, I haven't seen any of my coworkers naked but I know their real names. Here, I don't know anyone's name, but I know what their vaginas look like." Another sign that strip clubs truly are bizarro-world.

Side note, I think I like the strippers who have regular jobs better than those who dance as their primary source of income. More reasonable, less SS it seems.

2 comments

• DH7400
    6 years ago
    Hilarious (but endearingly cute) dancer: "I bought this Rolex, but the battery was dead. I put it on anyway and it started to work, but it shows the wrong time."... I explained that these watches don't have batteries.
    Upon a later meet-up while cuddling: (me) "Your watch's time is still off". (Her) I know, but I would have to start wearing it at the right time for the time to be right"....I adjusted her watch' s time.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Wasn't a stripper, but I took this bitch to a Thai restaurant and she said she always wanted to visit Taiwan to see the camels and shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion