Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Smoking Hot Tattoo Model

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Given the dislike of tattoos here, I know she won't work for most of you. She's tip-top for me.

Replies (25)Latest

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Without the tats, I would agree with you. They are just not my thing.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Wow

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

@Warrior15... I deeply appreciate customers who hate tattoos. More options for me...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Damn, she voluntarily did that?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Smoking Hot Tattoo Model< An oxymoron if there ever was one ;)

Profile picture for reverendhornibastard
reverendhornibastard
•

When I was a young man on an evening’s love safari, I purposefully sought out women with tattoos, the more garish the tattoos the better.

As I saw it, the tattoos constituted documentary evidence of the woman’s capacity to make decisions she would regret in the morning.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

@flagooner... Yes, thankfully.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

She’s wonderful

Profile picture for crsm27
crsm27
•

She is good looking... now if she just strips or does extras... LOL

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

She has a pretty face. Sometimes the tatted up suicide girl type will get me going. I just don't like big fake tits. Having said that, I have never gotten a BJ for a girl with a tongue bifurcation. I go there just for the novelty, see if if felt different.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

The tats are atrocious, borderline criminal, but she's hot enough that if I met her in the club I might invite her to the table anyway ... if not for the septum piercing. Septum piercings tend to be no-exception deal-killers for me, just too gross looking

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

I don't mind girls with with tattoos, to me a hot dancer is a hot dancer regardless, sometimes I'm in the mood for it.

Profile picture for daddyfatsack
daddyfatsack
•

I dig her. She would get a tip and invite

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

That's one nice canvas for a tattoo artist.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

She’s a very hot lady. Did she have tattoos?

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

^ lol

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Ish,

So correct about the tats. In my book changes her from a sure to a never.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

That's demented

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Except for the overblown tits, she’s pretty damned hot.

C.M.I, I’m in agreement that the irrational disdain for tats around here is sad, but entirely expected. Like you though, I’m ok with it, as it means more for me. :)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@C.M.I, check my profile for one more to my taste.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I think I've seen nudes of her on Reddit. Personally she's a bit big for me; I don't really mind the tattoos.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

I like tats but not that many. Pass...

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

to many tat's for me. But she is very good looking

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i’d do her. (and i don’t like tats.)

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Ugh.... no thanks.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement