tuscl

EX-CONVICT AND STRIPPER LURED MEN WITH SEX AND KILLED THEM FOR SMALL AMOUNTS OF

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Strippers who go on murderous crime sprees cannot be my ATF.

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/ex-con…

9 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    It's good to see you have high standards.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I'm sure she still liked her custies though
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Stupid, they could have just robbed the guys
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Reprinted from AUGUST 21, 2010

Just this last Wednesday, I entered the Columbia Platinum Plus. As soon as I sat down, I was joined by a dancer new to me. She was attractive, petite (just the way I like em)and very friendly. She introduced her self as Anna and stage name Skye. Then she hit me up for a dance. The price was OK. 2 For $30 but I declined. I wanted to get settled in and see who was working but I left the door open for later. She took it well.

On Thursday I was with gridget(ATF) in the club and mentioned meeting Anna for the first time.She replied "Oh my god. If that is who I think it is, She lured a customer out of here to her hotel room, where she promised sex for money.Her boyfriend rushed in, shot and killed the customer and then took his money".gridget's curiosity was perked. She went over to Anna and asked her if she used to work here awhile back. Anna replied that she had just spent the last 8 years in prison for drugs.
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    I never leave home without my safety net.
    And as far as Trapbaby comment ... correct, but ..... serial killers do exist and it isn’t the money they seek. One never knows.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of a stripper I met from Ohio who was smoking hot, but single. I proceeded to do background checks and found a newspaper article in Florida about how her and another guy held a third guy hostage and made him give them all his money and I mean driving him to atm's and having him withdraw cash and other coerced actions. I found plenty of other violent crimes as well she was involved in. Yet when she was chatting with me she just seemed like a perfect angel.

And yet another stripper I took OTC to a hotel in Cleveland - The University Inn Hotel and Suites...I didn't end up having sex with her or paying her and it was probably a good thing. I found she had so many felonies in nearly every city and county around for theft, grand theft, fraud, theft by deception, etc and the list goes on. She was also pretty fucking hot. Kind of validates the hot vs crazy matrix lol.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    And whats the point of mentioning that she's a stripper? Its simply to stigmatize her and strippers....as well as to stigmatize ex cons
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of young dumb bitches get caught up in things way over their heads by getting w/ these bad-boy thugs - lots of young-and-dumb chicks are sitting in prisons for things they likely would have never being involved in if they didn't wanna get w/ these bad-boys - idiots.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    It's all because of the candies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion