tuscl

Checking schedule during a dance

Pyroxl
Yonder
Ever had a dancer pause a dance and "brb" to check if she's next on stage?

Is this bad schedule management? Why not just go to the next girl down the list if one is not on deck.
Guessing that's why some places have a note taker tracking in & out times from the dance area.

12 comments

• NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Because popular girls would then never have to dance on stage and the uglier girls would complain. The smart move at clubs like this is to dance with a girl after thier set.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    1. Management has to have hard rules to prevent dancers taking advantage of the system.
    2. Like Njballa said some girls would never go on stage if they weren't forced.
    3. Clubs and dancers want you to pay for VIP options which usually include keeping her off the stage. It's one of the reasons to upgrade from regular dances to VIP.

At my home club there is no traditional VIP options but you can pay $20 to the club to keep a girl from having to go on stage. There are a few higher demand girls that I almost never see go on stage as they always have customers who pay it.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    you either have to go on stage or pay not to. if you just don't show up when you're called you get fined.

if you want a girl not to go on stage offer to pay her fee.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Has happened once in a while but it's not common - a bit more common is a dancer dancing for me then having to stop b/c it's her turn on stage
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If any of the local clubs pulled a dancer off of a lap dance to go on stage, they’d have a riot on their hands. I suppose it *might* be because all dances are prepaid, but being in a lap dance is an automatic bye for her turn on stage.

They’ll catch up at some point, but they don’t pull girls away for a stage set.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    agree.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Most of the clubs here allow the dancer to miss her turn in the rotation if she’s in the dance or vip rooms.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Its not worth paying a $50 fine for a $20 lap dance.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    It's annoying, but understandable, to have a girl get pulled away for a stage set when you are sitting together having drinks and getting to know each other. But that doesn't even compare to having a girl pulled out of a lapdance or vip room. I don't think I would ever go back to a club if they pulled my dancer out of a lapdance to do a stage set, that is just completely unacceptable customer service on the club's part.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Usually dancers hit up the customers immediately after they’ve finished on stage. If a guy accepts - it gives them a decent amount of time to hang out and grind away.

If the lap dance is going well - and it continues to her next stage rotation - hopefully she doesn’t move away - as I’m guessing the customer is close to cuming....
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Fire her
  • K
    6 years ago
    The clubs I frequent will not let a dancer start lap dances if she is up next but will skip her if she is already with a customer. This leads to a few girls really hustling for a dance if they don't want to do a stage set for some reason. if they time the 15 or 30 minute dances right, they may not have to get on stage at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion