tuscl

Serious Question for you guys and Ladies?

crazyjoe
Colorado
This may sound like I am trolling or bullshitting but it really happened last week...

HAS A DANCER EVER ASKED YOU TO FART ON THEM?

Here is the story:

I was at my go to club last week and I had been there for a while when a dancer shows up late that I have known for a while. After we did some dances we are talking like usual. Somehow the conversation turn to farts. This surprised me because this dancer does not seem like the type to go to that type of sense of humor, so I never brought anything like this up. But she runs with it so I ask her if she has heard of Jack Vale https://youtu.be/nAvyg63GJoQ who does farting pranks in public with a pooter. She had not heard of Jack Vale but is laughing her ass off and asks, "I wonder if there is a way to make that smell?" Oh hell yea so I tell her about liquid ass

https://express.google.com/u/0/product/7…

She is laughing even harder then she gets called to stage. She asks me to come fart on her while she is on stage. At this particular club, dancers get off stage and give a mini lapdance while you are tipping. She sits in my lap at stage and leans back and tells me to make a fart noise in her ear so I comply. I asked her if I should buy a pooter and come in the club and use it to get reactions. She is like Hell yea!

I am like WTF? I told a buddy of mine this story that knows the same dancer. He gets grossed out by that kind of humor and said he was never getting dances from her again. He has said this before and comes back for more.

Would you get dances from this dancer?

10 comments

• TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I once knew a girl who had an armpit smelling fetish and would ask to smell guys' armpits. There's a Russian girl I know who has a thing for sweaty uncut dicks and always smells guys' crotches. LMFAO
  • Musterd21
    6 years ago
    I had a girl that smelt my crouch once.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! Maybe I’ll do that if I get bored.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    ^ txtittyfag is making his anus more wide open in preparation for crazyjoe.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’d be scared of a ‘shart’.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sounds like you need to eat some beans
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    And get some advice form frotherfoghorns
  • Nicole1994
    6 years ago
    “No its 4 u 2 snort ur retard meds outa with blast of fart wind licepuss. ROFLMFAO”

^^^my biggest white nite eva
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    Once had a girl fart during a lap dance she was giving me. She freaked out and ran into the DR. Been close to 6 years now and I think she's still in the DR.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never had that type of request.

It seems like the dancer was cool - and had a good sense of humor.

Does she know what you’ve done to the toilets at McDonalds?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion