tuscl

25 IS A BLOVIATING RETARD

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
seriously, he comes on here bloviating about how great he is, then stalks and harasses anyone not a rich white guy, talks shit about minorities in his thinly veiled racism, pretends to be a good Catholic Jew ROTFLMFAO whatever that is, and acts like he's so tough when he's a pathetic old man hiring illegal mexicans to do shit contractor work LMFAO

14 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry you’re so jealous too bad for you !
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Just curious Trap, why the hell are you on this site? You seem to hate everyone and thing. I took you off ignore because I thought maybe you had changed since the VIP/ Front Room thing.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Bloviating" is a great word.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You're right Jack it certainly describes the OP perfectly lol
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised you two don't have each other on ignore.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Had her on ignore thought she might try to be civilized but looks like I was wrong so she’s headed back to the natural habitat the no nevermind zone.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Her? This ain't any persian chick, this is Iceyloco's sorry ass. If you only put Icey on ignore you're only putting half the person on ignore.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    I don't hate everything, im actually really easy going and enjoy most things.

I just think its funny how he brags all the time while being so anonymous. like it means anything
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    My office manager used that word once. Love it. It’s my new favorite expression
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    See this post, which is not an uncommon from you is why I don't understand your presence here. Most of your comments are about tricks and how they're awful and things like that. If that's how you feel why are you here unless it is a way for you to try to deal with some deep seated issue you have? I don't personally like being called a trick because I'm very aware of what I am paying for at a club, a trick implies I am too stupid to understand. Just like I don't call dancers hoes regardless of what they do. If a woman chooses to use for sensuality or sexuality to make money go for it. Consenting adults shouldn't be judged.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    tricks are awful.

and you judge everyone so don't act all high and mighty
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    You only judging I'm making now is to place you on ignore
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    boo hoo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?