tuscl

VIP IS DEAD AND BORING AF

TrapBaby304
Trap Jumpin
tricks forcing convos about the most boring shit

13 comments

• Musterd21
    6 years ago
    Must be nice to get in all the different rooms. Maybe if we meet sometime you can show me the different rooms.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    Lol.... musterd21 wants to meet trap, NOT to kiss, suck or fuck her.... just so he can see in the VIP.... dont blame you musterd21 trap is a nasty hoe
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Like a guided tour at a swingers club ha ha
  • Johny5
    6 years ago
    I wanta see @trapbaby in VIP to view.....vip chatroom ...? Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I am not surprised to hear that the Circle Jerk VIP Room is dead.

You know how it is, chairs all around a circular chamber. Only way to go in our out is by a ladder to a hatch in the center of the ceiling.

See it out there in the parking lot, that's where the Circle Jerk Room is, underneath the parking lot. See those grating, those are the air vents. And the hatch is just like on a submarine. You have to go up to it and speak the password, then someone will let you in.

SJG
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    So far I like the front room better, more diversity on opinions. Don’t let SJG into the VIP out of spite he’d just chloroform y’all and you’d all wake up next to goats hahaha.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Nah, I'd just take a buzz box arc welder and seal that hatch out in the parking lot, the only entrance or exit to the VIP Circle Jerk Tank, shut.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Agreed!

Now lets see if we can persuade founder to let the threads stay open.

SJG
  • Chili Palmer
    6 years ago
    An fable that seems appropriate for this particular topic.

The Fox & the Grapes

A Fox one day spied a beautiful bunch of ripe grapes hanging from a vine trained along the branches of a tree. The grapes seemed ready to burst with juice, and the Fox's mouth watered as he gazed longingly at them.

The bunch hung from a high branch, and the Fox had to jump for it. The first time he jumped he missed it by a long way. So he walked off a short distance and took a running leap at it, only to fall short once more. Again and again he tried, but in vain.

Now he sat down and looked at the grapes in disgust.

"What a fool I am," he said. "Here I am wearing myself out to get a bunch of sour grapes that are not worth gaping for."

And off he walked very, very scornfully.

There are many who pretend to despise and belittle that which is beyond their reach.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not pretending Chili. Know what kind of stupid stuff those guys are talking about in their Circle Jerk Room?

Know how pissed they would be if others started to post there who did not see things their way?

SJG

Joe Bonamassa - "Breaking Up Somebody's Home" - Live At The Greek Theatre
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DxaVOeu…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I personally don't care if this has that VIP Room. I mean if it gets more reviews and articles, and if it makes the whole enterprise a bit more lucrative, good. But I do are about the influence those Right Wing Misogynists have exerted.

At this point what I would like to see is our old threads re-opened. That would improve the quality throughout this forum. Not practical to do high quality posts more than one or two per day. Takes too much time.

Need topical threads which can be added to. Other message boards often have long running threads with 5k posts or more, even 10k.

SJG

Steve Blank, Lean Startup Model

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Blan…

https://steveblank.com/

Baker Gurvitz Army - Love Is / Memory Lane / Drum Solo / People - Live 1975 (Remastered) HD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8dX1iPe…
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    vip clique dont wanna fuck wit the front room clique, i get they ass beaten out any day of the week.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    They don't want to hear anyone who does not see things the same ways they do.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion