tuscl

Having a CF at a dollar parade type club...?

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
So lets say you have a CF at a club that does a dollar parade. She goes on stage and after her stage set and dollar parade you are going to hang out with her and do some dances. How long does a dollar parade even take? It seems like at a high volume club (100-200 customers) that could take an hour? I would hate to have to wait around for that...

Clubs in my area don't have dollar parades (yes I am thankful) so this question is purely intellectual.

11 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A dollar parade usually takes less than 15-minutes, all she has to do is basically walk the room
  • noragar
    6 years ago
    If you're that impatient, you could always offer her $1 times the approximate number of customers in the room to skip the dollar parade. Most dancers would greatly prefer that than having to walk the room anyway.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Any where from 5 minutes to 1/2 hour. It depends on how many people are there, how chatty the dancer is, how chatty the customers are (and how much they're tipping!), how much of a hurry she's in to get back to you.
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    I think some clubs force the girls to do the whole walk, so even if you give her a 20 to guarantee a dance it could still be awhile if the clubs packed. 10-15 minutes sounds about right but many factors including the chit-chat factor and that all custies think its their time to shine, are at play. most bikini bars in nj have the dollar parade, they suck. it can def make it difficult to secure a timely dance from a girl fresh off the stage.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Is it really a parade if it is only one dancer? I dont consider it a parade until 3 or 4 dancers hit customers one after another. It is seriously annoying to be tipping one and noticing several waiting right behind her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Down here in Florida the few clubs that allow this bullshit, end up with girls that didn’t just come off stage doing this bullshit over and over again, I don’t give them shit if I’m not stateside watching the show.
  • K
    6 years ago
    Back to the OP. I cant think of a club with 100 seats around the bar so that situation would never occur. A dancer in a club that busy is not relying on the dollar tips at the bar. She will almost always have a vip dance waiting and will grab a few tips but wont do the whole bar
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Many of the Miami mixed clubs are on the larger side and most of the crowd is not sitting at the bar at least when it's crowded - that means the dancer walks the entire room/club not just the bar area and there can be a good # of custies
  • K
    6 years ago
    Papi,
    Interesting. In NJ the tip parade is entirely behind rhe bar getting tips from guys at the bar. Most nj clubs do not have seating away from the bar. If the place is crowded, guys are standing behind the guys sitting at the bar
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ I assume real-estate is more at a premium in the northeast, as well as more expensive, and thus clubs would tend to be smaller - in South FL clubs seating is mostly at the bar during slow times (e.g. dayshift) but on busier shifts probably 3/4 of the folks are seated table-side since bar-seating is limited - this is mostly for the mixed-clubs - the black clubs tend to be smaller and most of the seating around the bar
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Remember - an efficient stripper is still slower than an efficient pervert!

A strippers tip walk can get slowed down by anything. In most clubs that I generally patronize - the tip walk will be 15 minutes at most.

If the dancer is very hot - there will be more guys looking to make a deal to get dances - so she might find it a challenge to turn away money.

I had arranged VIP with a fave ahead of time on Friday. It was literally the quickest stage rotation I’ve ever seen. She got on stage - walked around for two minutes - saw me - jumped off stage - and gave a big hug and kiss - and we went directly to VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion