tuscl

2-4-1 Cleveland 2Am'er

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Friday, January 11, 2019 4:15 AM
Why shoot one when you can shoot two? Typical, this club has had these issues before. [view link]

7 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    The last time I was in Cleveland has to be almost 30 years ago when I went on a business trip. One of my subordinates took me to some strip clubs near the lake, and the clubs were fun and had a party atmosphere (I did not even know about extras then). Are those clubs still there?
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    Yeah Cleveland strip clubs were fun 25-30 years ago but the fun has been "stripped" from the clubs. Near the lake is a subjective term, years ago there were clubs along the river on the East bank of the flat that were fun. They're gone now although Christie's which was Tiffany's back then is still on the West bank of the flats near the lake and the Hustler club has since been built a bit farther South in the Flats.
  • Warrenboy75
    5 years ago
    jacklash--- Christie's is probably the best downtown club in Cleveland if you are looking for along the lake. I don't live in the area but I am there often for work. I plan on going there next time I am in town.
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    A little more info on the shooting and the history of this club... [view link]
  • eyeofodin
    5 years ago
    Jackslash -- you probably went to Circus Circus back then... Damn I miss that whore house red wallpaper.. Tiffany's is Christies now Micky Finn is Diamond Men's [view link] and Hustler bought Circus and it was relocated to the west bank of the flats. the old "theater / burlesque' on Short Vincent has been closed for close to 25 years. all the old longshoreman and biker clubs near downtown have been closed for around 30 years
  • eyeofodin
    5 years ago
    Back in the '90's and early '00's Alibi was a pretty safe place to go. There was a 24 hrs restaurant on the corner that would serve booze in coffee cups to folks that worked in the area bars and a few of Cleveland's finest after hours. Hence there was always a good police presence in the area. When the owner sold restaurant, the area became not so friendly after dark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion