tuscl

Quick NYC Clubbing Questions

Nixur68
Texas
1. What exactly was the Lido Lounge? Why was it so good? Why did it get shut down and is it coming back?
2. What's the difference between the Sapphire 60 and Sapphire 39 Midtown?
2. Anything else I should be aware of with NYC Clubbing?

5 comments

• Nixur68
    6 years ago
    Also, any tips on the "underground clubs" would be of interest.
  • RTP
    6 years ago
    If by NYC you mean Manhattan, just stay away. They are definitely tourist traps and will look to empty your wallet quickly for little in return. The dancers can be pretty and sexy, many have an accent but so do most of the residents, but Manhattan is one of my favorite places on earth, just not for clubbing.
    I know very little about clubbing in the boroughs. I visited clubs in Queens and Brooklyn in the late 80's an early 90's, but have not been a club in another borough since then.
  • Estafador
    6 years ago
    Lido lounge never left. They're sending more invites than ever. Just not with the money though
  • K
    6 years ago
    "If by NYC you mean Manhattan, just stay away." I agree.
    Please specify borough when discussing nyc.
  • Nixur68
    6 years ago
    It's Manhattan but I'd be willing to travel up to an hour if it was worth while. I have been recommended by a friend (she says she can "help" me, used to work there.) to visit Sapphire NY and I'm okay with spending a bit for air dances assuming the dancers are 10 out of 10. Otherwise I'd just try to find whatever club gives the best bang for the buck but I'd prefer booze similar to Baby Dolls Dallas. It's just a big club with nearly hundreds girls, booze but no VIP which is fine.

LA and NYC have the best looking women, I might as well see what the East Coast delivers.

I'm a little confused. The reviews say the Lido Lounge closed?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion