tuscl

Posting Articles

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:25 PM
I’ve attempted to post an article numerous times without success. I get as far as “pending review” but that’s it. I have tried posting the same article 4 or 5 times and all 4 or 5 attempts are pending review (the first two are over a month old). There has been no feedback whatsoever. I rather doubt that my article could possibly offend TUSCL community standards. Is anyone else having this problem? What am I doing wrong?

6 comments

• TFP
    5 years ago
    The articles feature just opened back up recently. For a while it was completely shut down. However, since it seems that Founder is the only one approving the articles, there's probably a huge backlog of them that he has to go through. So all I can tell you is, patience! Young grasshopper! With the quality of your reviews I'm sure your article will be approved as soon as Founder reads even just the first paragraph of it.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    What TEP says is correct. If it has been more than a month since you submitted your article you might try again. I think articles were fixed 2 or 3 weeks ago
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It may not hurt to ping founder directly.
  • s275ironman
    5 years ago
    I submitted one and it is still under review. The most likely reasons why mine hasn’t been published yet were already mentioned in this thread. It hasn’t even been 30 days since my submission, so I will patiently wait for the backlog to get cleared.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Articles don't post automatically like a thread on the discussion board - in the past articles posted sometimes just once a month depending on how busy Founder was - so yeah waiting up to a month is not uncommon and Founder has been a bit busier w/ the site and changes he's been making - if the article was rejected you'd get a message stating so. In the past I suggested that VIP TUSCLers could approve articles just like we currently approve reviews - not sure why Founder wants to approve them himself.
  • PutaTester
    5 years ago
    Still waiting on the publication of one I submitted when the Articles option opened.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion