tuscl

On Being Persona Non Grata....No, Its not all about money with strippers...

IceyLoco
But at least a nigga, nigga rich
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 10:27 PM
Frankly I'm not as dumb as I may pretend to be at times... Truth is .....well I won't say it... But I've realized I've become persona non grata on this site for the simple reason that I'm not a Pathetic Loser.... I've never had a dancer try to rip me off or feed me SS... I find the dancers I like, and after a few dances or a tip and some drinks, the ones I really want always find me disarming and charming enough to agree to see me out of the club.....for free....not as hookers. Granted, I'm not cheap and I'm not broke....I work out enough and take care of myself enough to be attractive to women.... And I'm thankful every fucking day that I don't face the social retardation and lack of relationship skills that men in this forum seem to bear as a mark of false pride. But most of all I'm thankful to have been blessed with the opportunity to easily date dancers and to know that in fact, its not about money....Its about a connection and attraction. Frankly the thought of P4P makes my dick go limp because as a man, I actually have some pride and dignity. These experiences are what makes me an outsider here.... Being a normal man who respects women and doesn't have to beg them to fuck me in exchange for cash.... That's what gets so many in here riled up.

31 comments

• TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    It beats fitting in with them!
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I had a stripper go out to dinner with me once. She was getting off the afternoon shift and I wanted to talk more to her.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    What fun is that? If I go OTC with a dancer, I sure as hell do not want her to expect anything other than P4P. If I wanted real dating potential, a stripper would not be my choice. Strippers are for me to fantasize about. They are my release from reality “in the moment”. Immediately,and I do mean IMMEDIATELY post , I am back to reality focusing on work, friends and family. There are countless people who get their mental break from life by partaking in drugs, alcohol, or whatever. Those are venues that allow them to relax. This venue (and gambling) are my venues of “taking that break” from reality. Neither SCs, OTC experiences, nor gambling are long term reality for me. They are simply TOOLS for me to release my mental frustrations that life occasionally brings forth. I actually enjoy referring to myself as a PL during those times because doing so is also “part of the fantasy game” that I play in my head to release from reality in the moment. In reality, a PL is far from who I am. My guess is that there are many others just like me because I am certainly not special in that regard.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    This is brilliant troll-fu! Just as a judo expert can use his opponent’s weight against him IceyLoco as written a post that has no appropriate response. For to respond to that which has no response admits defeat. So sayeth the superguru! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    ...IceyLoco has written... The superguru hath confused me...and that is non-brilliant! :)
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Its a lot of fun to date women that so many men want, but having them want you. A lot of these girls are a lot more thankful for a real connection than civvies, just coz of what they go through on a daily basis with men.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Hey Icey Loser, Why didn't you post this in the VIP Room ? Oh yeah, you can't . Dumb Ass !
  • GACA
    5 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    IceyLoco, I value your posts and your presence on this site very much. I also feel that you have an innate sense of how to treat women. I think there is a division here between those who go to strip clubs for sexual gratification, see the women who work there as something like vending machines, and those of us who see the strip club as a place where we might meet young women who are really out there, and then see sexual gratification as something which might start in the strip club, but definitely continue on the outside. Those of us in this latter category will always treat the women who dance in strip clubs no differently than we would treat any other woman. What I have learned in talking to women who dance in DV SF clubs is that they don't really like administering ejaculation services. It is just money. I kind of always knew this from other dancers. That is why in DV SF, when nothing more is practical, I've DATYed them. That always goes over very well, and they are highly responsive. If you want a bohemian girl, where better to look than a strip club. But you are looking for her because you like that kind of a girl. What sexual services she can provide is secondary. Most of the guys on this board are well off white males. For them it is a matter of racial identity to adopt Right Wing attitudes. So you Icey are a welcome breath of fresh air. Things should settle down. Not sure what is happening, but eventually they should settle down. A lot of these guys, with their trolling and text bombing, they have made Founder into a baby sitter. Maybe he has come to resent this. Really, this is a great board. I for one don't want to see anything happen which will undermine it. SJG jeff healey live at nottoden 2006 [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The levels of misogyny and typical right wing lack of human compassion on this site actually shocked me at first. I was expecting guys who like to party with hot girls, date them and have fun....I wasn't expecting old married men who worry about being robbed by hookers and obsess over how to best euphemise prostitution. I think these men are really sad people.... What they're doing is obviously not fun for them given the tone of most of the discussions on here, and especially in VIP... And yeah, they're forcing founder to be a baby sitter coz they go bat shit crazy whenever someone posts things they personally don't agree with.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    "What they're doing is obviously not fun for them given the tone of most of the discussions on here, and especially in VIP..." Very true, obvious really. SJG New Field Headquarters, In The Parking Lot [view link] Donald Trump [view link] jeff healey live at nottoden 2006 [view link] [view link] Running a Food Truck for dummies [view link] AC/DC - Girls Got Rhythm ( and with the original lead singer, which I have always found to be one of the group's best features. Clever song, and in my opinion underplayed. [view link] Female Tribute Band [view link] Amy Winehouse/Paul Weller - I heard it through the grapevine.Hootynanny 2006. [view link] Amy Winehouse I love you more than you'll ever know LIVE [view link] Gary Clark Jr. - Bright Lights [view link]
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    It comes down to "Founder" favoring certain users and their views over others, duh!
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    I think you're too drunk or high or whatever. This site is TUSCL not [view link] in which case you wouldn't be on it but anywayyyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    I was shocked how right wing this board is when I joined.
  • Nigerian
    5 years ago
    Wow you guys are sad. Talk about being emotional lmao. Nerd rage strong. Post what clubs you guys go to/work at. Want to make sure I never attend them.
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ English! do you speak it?
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^oops wrong account
  • Nigerian
    5 years ago
    @TrapB @BlondeB idk what the disagreement is over, but does it really even matter?? Let me be the peacemaker lol. You both prob have a lot in common. I know you both like $$$, Hell everyone does. And you both have nice asses (if the pics are real). Haha that’s a start right? Fck it! I’m adventurous and have disposable income. Let’s message each other and get this 3way hate dance going.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    The issue is not the sexual explicitness, or just the love of naked women, its the Right Wing Misogyny. These guys are Whiners. They want to run off anyone who does not think and act the way they do. Many of our more proficient womanizers are not even posting here anymore. I am hoping that we can reason with Founder and get him to reopen our old threads. That will allow for a higher quality of topically focused posts. If they close after 2 weeks, then it is not practical to make such posts to keep them open, takes too many hours per day. Even one high quality topical post per day is a big accomplishement. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    The right wing misogyny Right wing politics Sheltered, classist world views Refusal to accept multivocal experiences The depression and the bitterness.... Those things are surprising about this site.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    "I am hoping that we can reason with Founder and get him to reopen our old threads. That will allow for a higher quality of topically focused posts. If they close after 2 weeks, then it is not practical to make such posts to keep them open, takes too many hours per day. Even one high quality topical post per day is a big accomplishement." Utter Bullshit! What do you know about topically focused? This is a strip club website and a small history of your topics include... pipe organs mathematics some ass named yanis something some chick named helen macaw nazi policies key pads car keys and wallets javascript mathematics the bible some guy named hobbes, without calvin. strangling preachers serial killers On and on and on for all the years you've been here that's the gist of your posting history and you want to lecture Founder and the rest of us on topical posts? You've ranted ad infinitum about being the master of some advanced organisation that doesn't exist and never will. You're a psychotic agenda pushing spamming creep that by your own past admission posts here because this is the only site on the internet that has allowed you to post your psychotic rants without giving you a boot in the ass and a one way ticket out the door! You present yourself as some savant that has the full attention of TUSCL waiting with baited breath for your next uttering when in fact you're a joke and seen as a gravy drinking hand wringing fool that drove your former wife to run away from you and continuously struck out in your attempts to make AMP whores your girlfriends so don't tell us about quality topically focused posts because your perception of topically focused and the rest of the world's version of topically focused don't mesh and never will! You're either the biggest spammer and troll in the history of TUSCL or a critically defective corpuscle that should be imprisoned in an asylum for your rants and threats of death and violence against several TUSCL members including myself that have opined against your views. Shove your focused topics up your ass CREEP!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    To get more traffic it has to be more open. Otherwise it just draws Right Wing Misogynist Creeps, especially one from Ohio. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    TheeOSU, you have the choice to not read or participate in his threads, its that easy.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Violence is something I reserve to protect the privacy of my f2f life. SJG
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    that's self defense not violence.... telling someone you will defend yourself against their threat of violence is defense.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    His views aren't all that outside the norm... A lot of people in California think like him.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    I'd say the right wingers here are a lot more outside the norm....
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah thats weird to me too. The idea of hating or looking down on someone you pay to fuck is sick
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    hoes get paid to fuck men they hate.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    I would never have sex with a woman if she did not clearly want it. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    My views play better in large cities like San Jose, San Francisco, and Oakland, then they do in the suburbs. It is in that later that I often find intense conflicts with elements of the community. But no, I am not the most radical. I am still learning from others who are far more out there than I am. SJG Steve Blank, Lean Startup Model [view link] [view link] Baker Gurvitz Army - Love Is / Memory Lane / Drum Solo / People - Live 1975 (Remastered) HD [view link] Deep Purple - Lazy [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion