tuscl

I'll do BBBJ if you're clean...

DroidX
Atlanta
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 4:19 PM
I'm currently sitting at Follies. A few minutes ago, an Arab girl (her term) just said to me, "You want to do VIP? I'll do everything. I'll give you a bareback blowjob if you're clean." Seems dangerous to me. Who's gonna admit to not being clean?

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Always best to select and approach the girl yourself. Identify the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with. Your Arab girl sound's interesting. But still best not to do it that way. Front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home wth you and continue to see her regularly. SJG New Parking Lot Command Center [view link] Rare Earth - Get Ready - complete track -1970 [view link] IRON BUTTERFLY IN- A-GADDA-DA-VIDA IN HD BEST FULL VERSION [view link] EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER - FROM THE BEGINNING (Original Version + Alternate Version) [view link] BERGO '45 - WASTED WORDS - Live In Brooklyn - Hank's Saloon [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah - I don't see "the honor system" working too-well in a strip-club let alone Follies
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    You can tell her you just washed your dick in the sink and ask if that counts? Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Tell her the previous dancer licked your dick super-clean
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^Lmao
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Select the girl you like, the one you want to be waking up in the mornings with, then approach her yourself. Avoids all such nonsense. SJG
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    Droid you are probably being paranoid. She didnt mean clean as in diseases but clean as in you took a shower and are well grommed down there. A lot of guys come to the strip club smelling terrible and/or looking like a mess down there. That being said I prefer a women who gives BBBJs to a select few of her regulars. The girls in Jersey rarely do it unless asked and you're "clean"
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Droid, lets put it another way, what would you like to do with this girl? Better if you select and approach. If a girl approaches you, this is good, but you will then have to decide what you want to do with her. SJG
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    There's no way to tell if it's clean in a dark room. Scary. TJHK is way better.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    ^^^^TJHK can be just as scary. Sure the girl will inspect your dick but that's not a surefire way to tell if a dude is STD free.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's possible that she makes poor life choices. I'd wear a condom if I was going to do anything with her at all.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    SJG, Honestly, it took all I could do make it through one pity dance with her. I thought I was throwing her a bone. Maybe I should look at every girl through the lense of "front room make out session." She had a nice look, but not nice enough. Droid
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    Papi - I like your approach. A sweet Haitian girl offered to clean me up real good.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    DroidX - was she going to remove her hijab ?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    She's obviously not clean if she's offering. How many "clean " guys she seen before you.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    Shadow - Ha! She was likely willing to remove anything, as long as it happened in VIP.
  • DroidX
    5 years ago
    Estafador - let's be honest, how many Arabs that claim to be clean are actually clean?
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    AM I the only who finds it sexy if they keep their hijab on? Seeing Julianna Vega wear it ruined me
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    That Julianna Vega Mia Khalifa scene will probably go down as the most watched scene of all time. Shame Julianna doesnt do more work
  • Cactus83
    5 years ago
    NJBalla- JuliannaVega came out with a new scene for New Years on Bang Bros.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    I thought TUSCL SOP was to dip your dick in listermint. That stuff is brilliant: it cure all STIs and leaves your taint minty fresh!
  • RTP
    5 years ago
    I had a dancer at Follies tell me that I could not touch her clit until I went to the men's room and washed my hands. She said I saw you touching the last dancer. I am not sure if the soap in the Men's room kills all those bacteria or not, but I liked the dancer and thought it a reasonable request.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    SHe's basically saying that she'll suck your dick for $$$ is you take a fucking shower....
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Girl approaches you is fine, but you still have to decide what it is that you want? 1. BBBJ? 2. FS? 3. GFE-FS encounter ( highly recommended ) 4. To be waking up with her in the morning ( also highly recommended ) dissecting her original pitch does not resolve this, it comes down to your original intents. And always best to start with her in the front room, right where you are sitting. SJG
  • larryfisherman
    5 years ago
    I would tell her I’d let her give me a BBBJ if she is clean.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    5 years ago
    I am the queen of head!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion