tuscl

I want a cute guy to touch my boobs

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Monday, January 7, 2019 11:22 PM
Ok bye

25 comments

• Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Bring em over. Oh shit, she said cute. Ok bye.
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    define cute guy lol
  • Jk ..I meant to say that I want to show my boobs to a cute guy (; Omg I'm getting wild rite now lmao I need to finish up my emails b4 I sleep:( lol
  • Cute = if you can talk like a sweetheart then youre a cute guy
  • Trapbby youre secretly phatboy but I think your troll persona the female u try to pretend that you are is soo fucking cute youre srsly such a cutie i would show u my blobs Ha
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    Is it OK is they stroke your cock and caress your balls, too?
  • How they gonna do that if I dont have any of those
  • Johny5
    5 years ago
    Lol so random :0
  • likes2look
    5 years ago
    Post a picture so we can all touch them.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    You know the assholes trolling are lurking secretly waiting for boob pics so they can jerk off...
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    the voyeuristic aspect is there. look at blondebombshell, the hooker shows her boobs and all the tricks are white knighting her lol
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Boobs are nice
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I want a cute girl to touch my dick. Know anybody?
  • Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    @liwet every bitch in the atlanta club scene, dunno how cute they are tho
  • @ liwet Umm I'm cute as hell
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    more on the adorable side than cute...
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    Nicole jaanam, Icey nistam. see that's Farsi, he's doesn't speak it lol
  • @icey Wow why can't I be cute tho:(( Love it when guys think I'm adorable :) its the cutest compliment ever
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Adorable is like cute, but with umami....attractive, sweet, pleasant....
  • txtittyfag
    5 years ago
    I will tpuch your boons with my rubber arm [view link] ^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
  • 3LeggedMan
    5 years ago
    THIS thread shows how the Front Room is superior to the VIP room?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Nichole, sounds like you're ready for a front room makeout session. There is an energy field which surrounds a woman's breasts. One learns to feel this. I like to start by massaging the breasts, but then expend to be working in a V shaped pattern. From the breast down to the lower belly, then back up to the other side, then back down. Letting her nipple go right into the palm of my hand, massaging in a circle pattern then sliding my hand down so I can knead with my fingers. Such front side massaging + tender words + demonstrated generosity, is one of the best ways of getting a strip club or AMP makeout session going. And being bonobos without hair, if you Nichole go for it, then others will follow suit. You club will become so much like Tijuana that they will have to build a high rise hotel right next to it. ************************ And right you are 3Legged, the Front Room is far superior. That Circle Jerk VIP Room is entered from that metal hatch out in the parking lot. You have to speak a password, then then someone will let you in, and you can climb down a ladder. It is a circular chamber with chairs all the way around, not gaps of course. SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • TrapBaby304
    5 years ago
    bite her nipples!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    FWIW, seems like relegating some Right Wing Misogynists to the Circle Jerk VIP Room has made this forum much better! SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion