tuscl

What Percentage of Dancers Reject Your Offers for P4P???

Icey
I put your ATF on a winning team
And how do you go about seeing them in the club after that.

Do you mind the reputation it gets you?

209 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    I had a waitress I was doing some champagne rooms with and I thought she'd totally be down based on how things escalated in the CR. I asked and she said no. Actually she said "I'm not a prostitute" I stopped seeing her shortly after that, she'd ask me all the time to do more rooms with her and I think one time I was a little drunk and might have said, why, what's the point, or something that helped her understand why I moved on. I think she turned a several of the waitresses against me. Especially later in the night, or if I had a girl sitting with me, I'd often have to go to the bar to get served. A new waitress started, and sat with me chatting me up on night. She walked over and interrupted us and said the manager needed to talk to her, and she never came back. I'm 99% sure she was getting her warning about me.

It back fired on her one night. I was doing a room with another girl, she was the waitress, and before we started I needed to take a leak, so I left, and came back and the stripper was like, wow, she was just talking shit about you, she said I should be careful because you always try to get the girls to fuck you outside the club. I was like yeah, if I like the girl, sometimes I'll ask. This girl was like, well let me give you my number.

I didn't like she was talking shit about me, but I didn't like it more that she made it so difficult to get a beer.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Well offering a woman money for sex is calling her a prostitute lol

Even dancers who are hoes talk shit about tricks. Just cos she fucks you for money doesn't mean she doesn't talk shit
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Damn imagine that! A bitch doesn't like being called a hoe!
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    Because otc doesn't happen in a vacuum, it's hard to say that my experiences will transfer. In general I have close to a 65 or 70% success rate for OTC. However, I am very picky, I qualify the girl to make sure I'm not wasting my time relatively early in the process and then if the lights are green I'll go ahead and ask. Again, there's no secret, you just have to be able to read the person. If I'm getting negative vibes off a girl in any way shape or form I don't even think about asking it's not worth the potential BS that eventually might show up. I don't need flaky crazy in my life any more than I absolutely have to.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Its not wasting your time to be straightforward and just ask her if she's P4P.
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    If my gpal is otc with a particular girl the prep work helps seal the deal for me ymmv
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    OK but I don't see the need for prep work. Hoes are a dime a dozen
  • steeldog65
    6 years ago
    The prep work is what allows you to close the deal. If you don't do it you'll be less successful. I don't care what your success rate is and apparently you don't either
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    I don't do P4P. I'm just saying the direct route seems the best. Not worth the hassle of approaching it like dating. But you have an interesting perspective.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "I don't do P4P. I'm just saying the direct route seems the best. Not worth the hassle of approaching it like dating. But you have an interesting perspective."

"financial exchange is gonna be the driving force for her"

"That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money."

"And I agree, its really weird that she would cut off the $$$."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

^ TUSCL quotes by IceyLoco (aka the hypocritical trick bitch).

LMAO.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Taking care of a bitch you stay with isn't P4P unless you're calling your wife a hooker lmfao
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    LMAO that Icey (aka the hypocritical little trick bitch) put me on ignore, then kept reading and replying to my posts, and then took me off of ignore. And now he can't stop replying to me.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ *she
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Oh so you're gonna do the 20fag thing again where you keep reposting his lines over and over again in my threads coz that's giving me an "internet beating" coz you're an online tough guy like 20fag.

Go ahead.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    @SteelDog, as far as my success rate with strippers.... Its around 90%. I know the type of bitch I can get... If we hit it off we exchange numbers or sometimes I'll tell I'll pay the house fee and fine for her leaving early and we can go smoke and chill, eat, whatever... We usually hook up then or when they get a day off. It all comes down to a mutual attraction .....and what most want is someone who appears as big of a bad boy as possible but treats them like a queen. They love it when people are afraid of you or think you're an asshole but are nice to her.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    "I don't do P4P. I'm just saying the direct route seems the best. Not worth the hassle of approaching it like dating. But you have an interesting perspective."

"That's why the men on this site in general are so bitter...All they have going for them is finding women desperate enough to sleep with them for money."

"Im hoping if nothing else, she misses the money. She won't find this elsewhere...it was a lot. A few hundred a day, some days over a thousand."

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago

LMAO.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Keep on trolling.... but at least be original, you're just pulling a 20fag now
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Never heard of a successful site that didn't have moderation.
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    we dont need no faggot ass moderators, what you gon do next, ask the cops to watch the strip clubs? no way dawg.
  • PhatBoyHell
    6 years ago
    Is Icey trolling 20fag still?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    moderation isn't necessary. the bitches screaming for it just need to stop trolling. their idea of moderation is whining like lil bitches trying to censor anyone different from them.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The worst thing one can ever do with a woman is ask her to accept money for sex. No reason to ever do that. She might talk like that, but no reason you have to.

SJG

SJG's New Headquarters, coming soon to a strip club parking lot near you.

12' x 20', and with over 9' of center stand up height.
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-…

Nirvana-Come as you are lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqN0ZOEO…

Casino Royale 1967 Sound Track Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhmZULZX…

Mobile Kitchens, by Carlin, Fresno CA
    https://kitchenstogo.com/products/mobile…
    just saw one built in a huge 24,000 GVWR Walk-In Van, still okay for Class C License, huge diesel auxiliary power unit.

Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ8lpPu…

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy! - Full Album - New 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJs_hEC…

Soundgarden Half, playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHh-2T84…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Now you guys are seeing why I kept SLD on ignore for so long.

SJG
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
    moderation isn't necessary. the bitches screaming for it just need to stop trolling. their idea of moderation is whining like lil bitches trying to censor anyone different from them.
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    joesmama69, never seen your name before, but you must know that moderation would really screw this board up. Why are you trying to make it so that we have to have moderation?

SJG

SJG's New Headquarters, coming soon to a strip club parking lot near you.

12' x 20', and with over 9' of center stand up height.
    https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-…

Nirvana-Come as you are lyrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqN0ZOEO…

Casino Royale 1967 Sound Track Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhmZULZX…

Mobile Kitchens, by Carlin, Fresno CA
    https://kitchenstogo.com/products/mobile…
    just saw one built in a huge 24,000 GVWR Walk-In Van, still okay for Class C License, huge diesel auxiliary power unit.

Mister Bond - A Jazzy Cocktail Of Ice Cold Themes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVQ8lpPu…

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy! - Full Album - New 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJs_hEC…

Soundgarden Half, playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHh-2T84…

Mitch Horowitz: H. P. Blavatsky, Manly P. Hall, and the Secret Teachings of all Ages ( really good )
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIqlw020…
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    nicespice as usual and none of you say a thing
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    www.twistmyrubberarm.com

^^^^^ Aint that wut l wears when hes abductin unsuspectin womens?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion