tuscl

PSA for Reviewers

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
Monday, January 7, 2019 9:17 AM
Just FYI, if your “review” consists of nothing, or little, more than a recitation of your interaction with dancers, I’m probably going to reject it. By all means include pertinent information about dancers’ appearance, attitude, performance, etc. but if your review is “The club was dark and smokey. I got dances from X and D and they were good,” without mentioning prices, condition, etc, don’t be surprised if you see my rejection.

3 comments

• doctorevil
    6 years ago
    Also, be sure to send all reviews to rickdugan via PM for his pre-approval. He gets very emotional if a review he doesn’t agree with gets published.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Smashing that like button!
  • Nidan111
    6 years ago
    Agreed. I review these looking for specifics. All dancers strip. Most dancers are pretty. Give me a reason to check it out. Cost, safety, layout, clean pisser or shithole, gangster shit, stripper extras, cost for various services, lighting, true talent, bartender, staff, dancer variety, college club, black club, dive hole, etc...SOMETHING other than “it had strippers that were hot and they danced on my lap”.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion