Tucson Info Requested?

XTommyX
Minnesota
Saw the previous topic on Phoenix and thought I would ask about Tucson clubs. I only have a Sunday afternoon before flying in and out of PHX. Are the Tucson clubs quality and fun factor worth the drive down and back? Your comments are appreciated.

4 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Curves is definitely a cut above the rest when it comes to dancer quality, you can take the waitresses for dances here too. Raider Reef is pretty lax, girls not as hot though. A lot of 4’s 5’s and 6’s. Venom has more of a hip hop vibe and more black dancers there. Those two are cheaper than Curves too. I didn’t like Ten’s dancers that much, I saw one hot Latina there when I went. I haven’t been to TD’s west yet but dancers claim that one is ghetto as hell. Didnt hit Eden or TD’s east yet either.

But hey it only takes one dancer to make it a hit so I would try them till you find something good. There aren’t that many clubs in that city.
  • Corvus
    6 years ago
    Ditto what Muddy9 writes. Although a Sunday afternoon might be tough at any club?
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    Unless your trip requires you to be in Tucson, it’s not worth a round trip drive from Phoenix. Curves has the best looking talent in Tucson, but there is better talent in Phoenix at Bourbon or HiLiter, especially if all you’ve got is Sunday afternoon.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Hiliter has a good Sunday crowd/vibe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion