tuscl

Told my GF about my strip club addiction

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Trying to build a real relationship with some one without lies.. She seems cool for now... Part of me doubts this is real but in the long run if she stays cool... She may be nice to keep for a GF to fuck with on the regular

And no i wish her never to join that would ruin my fun

Any wisdom from others on this idea ?

14 comments

• BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    You definitely could be addicted. Sometimes I wonder if I am too
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    That was stupid.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I don’t know man I think it’s gonna cause drama down the line. You know women they say one thing and feel another.

What are you looking for Juice for something long term? Or just fuck buddy? If it’s just a fuck buddy then I don’t think it matters man. I hope it works out though.
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Looking for a long term GF that has her own place and money just like me

Some one to share parts of our lives together

Relationships don't last so most likely something around 3 years and out... Usually all the drama kicks in around that part
  • JuiceBox69
    6 years ago
    Rick just because you have a marriage based on lies and zero trust equaling into Zero fucks given or Love... Didn't mean you can hate on a dude trying to be a real motha fucka with a Bitch.. I want love the kind of love that's real

A few months.. Yea she is cool... If she gets crazy im out... Ps nit looking for marriage ever... Love and a decent relationship until it falls apart is nice...
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I always struggle with this but to me is something you gotta pick. One or the other. I’m single so I go to the strip clubs. If I was in a relationship or married I would not, I don’t know how some of these guys do it/make it work.

I’m not judging them but for me, it’s like my #1 is to get married and have kids one day. My #2 is to fuck as many hot strippers as I can. One or the other. #2 is my absolute favorite thing in the world, but I would always feel like I gotta get #1 eventually and #1 is something I would really love one day. I’m working on #2 right now but if #1 comes my way I gotta take it.

But Juice that bitch would have to be hot AF to take me out of clubbing.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    "Trying to build a real relationship with some one without lies."

There's your problem. The truth is greatly overrated.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Juice, what jacklash said. Do you really think that she wanted to be saddled with that "truth?" That was all about your own emotional weakness, including the need to make yourself feel better and to be accepted for what you are. There is nothing noble about adding to her emotional burden in order to relieve yourself of some of your own.
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    David Allan Coe summed up love perfectly here...

But he told her men were plain and simple. He told her love was like a pimple.
    Once you squeeze the juices out, it just goes away.
    He taught her how to hold on tighter, and he taught her not to let men fight her.
    Then there was this poem he taught her on his dying day.

You got to learn how to suck 'em daughter, learn how to fuck 'em daughter.
    Learn how to take their money, learn how to cry.
    You got to try not to hold 'em too much, try not to scold 'em too much.
    Try not to feed 'em too much bullshit and lies.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    I get what you're going for. There honestly are women out there who don't want kids, don't want to get married, but do want sex friendship and companionship. Three years is pretty optimistic but not impossible.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Good idea
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    good luck juice.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    From my experience, honesty is the best policy except when it involves women.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Her last name isn't Bobbit, I trust! ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion