tuscl

How about extending the login session?

JeffTUSCL
California
Splitting the forum was a step in the right direction. It would be nice if login sessions lasted more than a day. I don't like storing passwords in my browser and it's a drag to re-login constantly.

5 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Are y’all so easily annoyed, a few keystrokes is too much work for a millennial;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    That’s the point, the website universe is giving you a message, you just aren’t paying attention. ;)
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    25: I'm with the millennials on this one. It's not just that you have to enter a few more keystrokes; it's just a pet peeve to have to do any amount of work when a small change could improve the user experience. Maybe founder has a reason for the 1-day timeout, of course

My #1 request would be: I'd like to be able to get to the last post in a thread, from the main page. Right now I have to click into the thread, and then click the Last Comment link (which is more clicks than needed) and then double click to get back again. Not the end of the world to have to click twice, but why?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ My comment was specifically tailored to a very wordy millennial, from generation Z, that has a tendency to overshare : )
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Is the one day thing new/returning? I used to get logged out all the time, then I didn't for a long time, now it seems like I am again.

I kinda agree, there's gotta be some kinda timeout, but 1 day may be too short.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion