tuscl

First time at a new club

pistola
Keepin' it 💯
Saturday, December 29, 2018 6:26 AM
Just wanted to see fellow mongers’ advice or input. First time at a club I: - Obvi read TUSCL reviews - Drive around the building’s area. Most places are in sketchy industrial areas so I like to see exactly what’s area undo and from what direction trouble might be stemming from. - Ask the doorman or bartender 2 things and tell them I was shitfaced last time I was there so I don’t sound like a newb. Where’s the bathroom and how much are the dances. - Beeline slowly to the bathroom upon walking in, gives me a chance to scope everything out and avoid door vultures if any. Any habits y’all have?

12 comments

• flagooner
    •
    6 years ago
    OMG. I'm going to try hard to resist responding to this one. It's a challenge.
  • pistola
    •
    6 years ago
    ^ We know. You ask the door guy if fruitcups are on the menu.
  • twentyfive
    •
    6 years ago
    ^ it’s the fruitcup challenge yeah !
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    6 years ago
    I only read reviews and just observe the scene for a bit once I'm insude - will also double-check the dance prices with any dancers I may get dances from
  • IceyLoco
    •
    6 years ago
    My advice would be to just go there and not act like you've never been. If you want to ask questions, you're better off asking the bartender. They usually give more honest answers.
  • Muddy
    •
    6 years ago
    I check out some reviews. But after that I just find out myself. If I don’t like a price, I’m quick to say no/ bolt. And I know some of y’all don’t do the out of town thing. But I do, (when I am actually traveling) it’s just a great conversation starter. I just say I come through often because whatever is here.
  • s275ironman
    •
    6 years ago
    I avoid visiting areas that have a reputation for being dangerous, or at the very least, I will do a little research so that I avoid being close to any sketchy neighborhoods. If I’m visiting a particular area, I just read TUSCL reviews to determine if a club is worth visiting. If I do decide to check a club out, then I just go check it out. Doing anything else is over analyzing the situation, and if you’re really that scared of going somewhere unfamiliar, then why even travel in the first place?
  • Liwet
    •
    6 years ago
    I typically don't spend the first time in a club.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    6 years ago
    most supposed dangerous areas are really alright. nothing to be scared of
  • san_jose_guy
    •
    6 years ago
    New club? Keep eyes and ears open. Be very careful who you talk to besides dancers. Always guard your back, keep your back against the wall. Otherwise, enjoy. Try to identify the dancer you want to engage in a front room makeout session and be waking up with in the mornings. Only way to find out about a girl is to demonstrate generosity, and to start pulling her chain. Soft words, front side massaging, and DFKing can be likely. Buying Dances is for Chumps! Wait until it is time for your own pants to come down, and then you invite her to the back room. Even if she cannot leave with you, make sure you have exchanged contact info and have a meeting time and place set up. If she won't even do that, then find out when she will be there next, and let her know that you will be there, and do so. SJG Joe Bonamassa - "Midnight Blues" - Beacon Theatre - Live From New York [view link] Sloe Gin [view link] Brothers In Arms [view link] TJ Street Girls [view link] [view link] [view link] Real TJ Street [view link] [view link]
  • NJBalla
    •
    6 years ago
    Spending 3 months away can make a visit like going to a new club (management changes, mileage changes, dancer changes). If I ever go to a club after a long break I usually try to visit during off peak hours (e.g. daytime, not thurs-sat), be patient with scoping out the talent, and when I see the girl I like I try to be as forward as possible. I have never had a bad visit because of a sketchy neighborhood, prices, or ambiance. Its usually because I slipped up and spent some or all of my money on a bad dancer who has no idea on how to make me a regular. The trick is after you get a fav on an off night to then move to a busier night she works on. She will be your safety pick and will keep you company as you scope out the hotter talent.
  • wallanon
    •
    6 years ago
    The first dancer who approaches is almost never the dancer I want. If she's not dancing on her very first day or incapable of conversation, I'll invite her to sit for a couple of minutes and chat. After that I usually know what I need to know, and have bought some time to take a look at the surroundings without getting stuck with a problem dancer. If I keep her there more than a few minutes, I'll probably ask about a dance to be polite. If it's obvious the one I asked to chat is a problem after all, then it's just a little extra time to shed her and wait for the next one. I'll usually give a club 15 minutes for something interesting to happen before I bail.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion