tuscl

Weird day at the club

Skippy10
What goes around comes around
Stopped by a local club for a couple hours during the afternoon. One lady Walked up and started grabbing at my fingers trying hold my hand with her fingers between mine. I pulled back. She laughed and said your shy, I laughed and said not really, just not ready to get married yet ( I didn't want a dance anyway).

She then started going on about my nice smile and asked me to smile again for her. She bends over and sticks her face in front of me telling me not to be shy and smile for her ... wtf. She said, good teeth and smiles are important to me. She says look at me and smiles with her pearly whites. Now I'm not interested in her at all, but was trying to be nice, but I about had enough. I said to her I didn't come here to look for horses. Her reply was, well some horses are worth $20,000 or more, how much do you want to spend?? Gotta hand it to her she was persistent.

The next lady walks over and I said hello and first words from her was, I'm looking for a dick. LOL ... I asked her why she chose me?

4 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    People get emotional during the holidays
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    It was one of those days I had a better time with the bar maids and shot girls
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    So you should have just told her to go away.... Why deal with someone you don't want to
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Did you fart on her?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion