tuscl

The Dealer Maker

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Thursday, December 27, 2018 4:24 PM
I was approached by a dancer I initially did not find attractive but as we talked I became more comfortable with her but I didn't see this going beyond conversation. As we talked she went from friendly, to semi flirty (teasingly almost showing the goods), to very handsy (barely touching junior) while encouraging my hands to roam about freely but I was still not yet sold. Then she had me pet her kitty and started lightly kissing my neck and finally the deal maker, she nibbled and then licked my ear. After that, I had to have her and off we went; we finished up, I sweaty and a few onces lighter, and she a few $$ well earned. The way she slowly worked me was my deal maker, feel free to share not what attracts you but what she did to seal the deal. Happy Mongering.

13 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    I'm glad it worked out. Tbh though for me there is no dealmaker if I start out not attracted to her. Partly because I won't let her keep me company long enough to ply me, but also because I am unlikely to change my mind anyway. Normally an overly insistent girl just annoys me.
  • MrT5
    5 years ago
    One time had a cute blonde spinner finish the shoot I just bought her, run her finger on the inside of the glass and then rub it on her her clit. She then asked if I liked whiskey.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Usually I'm in the mindset that Dugan talked about, but this Summer I was in a club in Glendale, CA and sick of the LA traffic. The next of clubs was an hour away because LA driving is awesome, so I was trying to bide my time until this brunette with a short bob hairdo and perky tits freed up. In the meantime there was this hugely persistent, cute but slightly annoying blonde who was by my estimation 50% synthetic. There were only 3 girls working, so in just a few minutes she was up on stage. I was still looking to kill time, so I broke a $20 to get a few singles and pulled up to the stage. Once she got her motor going that fake ass, fake tits, hell fake everything turned into something altogether...hypnotic. And whatever message her body sent went straight to my pants. At one point she had her clam hovering about a foot away from my face, and I told her she'd earned her private dances...
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Really hard for a girl to do it to a guy. But fuck yeah I wish more girls were “deal makers” most of them instead choose to have the personality of a fish.
  • BoringLoser
    5 years ago
    Usually if a girl has to convince me it ends up being a dud. I like that this girl convinced you by showing that she wouldn’t be just going through the motions. Usually they just talk big game about how mind blowing their dances are... and then they aren’t. Good conversation can turn a no to a yes if the girl is pretty but just not quite what I was hoping for. It’s a better indicator that she’ll put in the effort, but not guaranteed. But I would say physical intimacy is the deal maker. If she can get up close and personal in a way that’s comfortable to me she’ll have a better chance at getting me in the mood. The trick would be turning the no to a maybe before being too aggressive. I’m not talking about front room makeout sessions though, that’s just silly.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got a deal for you...
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Tip me your butcoins and I will spare you from the dumpa load in your bvasement
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    I was waiting for a dance from a very popular and buys dancer, who normally had guys lined up for the night. While I waited a thin brunette with blonde highlights named Irina stopped by, the first and so far only dancer named Irina I met without an Eastern European. I had seen her on stage a few times, and she had very tight body, a solid 8 face, 9 body, but I rarely saw her get dances. When she asked if I wanted some fun, I mentioned waiting for the other dancer. "She's usually busy," she tells me while she starts playing with my junk at the table, "and you likely will have to wait hours for her" I tell her, I only had two others ahead of me, and she says, "then we have time for some fun before then." I tell her I would wait, and she asked, "do you mind if I sit here, while you wait." No one else interested me. so I agreed. She starts gabbing a lot while occasionally play with my junk off and flirting at the table Eventually I I notice she has positioned herself so I can see right down her dress, and that she isn't wearing any bra and her nipples are quite erect, not to mention her hand had now been playing with my junk for several minutes straight. She continues to flirt and eventually whispers in my ear, "she's been back over 35 minutes, he likely got a another half hour, and I bet the next guy will be there for at least a half hour, most guys do, so why don't we head back and have some fun while you wait." By this time I am thinking sure, at the minimum she's cute and sexy and I'll have a few dances with her. I ended up having an excellent time with her. The dancer I was waiting for stops by shortly after I was done, and apologized that the first guy ended up getting an hour, and she and needed 15 minutes to rest before the next gut, which meant it will likely be another hour. I was spent already, and told her, "oh well maybe next time." I eventually got some time with her, but it was no way near as enjoyable as the time I had with Irina.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’ll consider the deal maker if she is sexy.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I've noticed recently the dancers who use their personality and slowly seduce can seal the deal with me than an aggressive dancer. I think when someone is aggressive, your guard goes up but if she is seducing you slowly your guard goes down as you relax and get to know her.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I have trouble saying no to a dancer who has her hands up my shorts (commando) and is playing with my junk while sitting in the public part of the club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    There are dancers that just have a knack for knowing how to treat a man and knowing what makes most men tick, and they are very comfortable with that and it seems it's just natural in them sometimes to the point they genuinely like to please men - there are some dancers that may not be my type but will win me over with their skills to where they kinda blow me away
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo Exactly! It's not just stroking junior and then saying "let's have fun in the VIP". It's a knack, skill, and even an art.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion