tuscl

Detroit 2AMer.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:25 AM
DETROIT (FOX 2) - A man was killed in a shooting outside a strip club on Detroit's southwest side early Thursday morning. Police say the shooting happened during a fight in the parking lot outside The Horse. One of the men pulled out a gun and shot the victim once in the chest. When police got to the club, which is in the 8000 block of Michigan Avenue near Lonyo Avenue, the 24-year-old victim had already been driven to the hospital by someone else. The suspect drove off in a black Jaguar. Police haven't given any other details at this time.

14 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not familiar with that club
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    It used to be called the Crazy Horse. It is a black club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Oh ok - I actually visited Crazy Horse in my 2014 Detroit trip - if I remember correctly that location subsequently had a fire and closed-down then became a VLive black SC
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's actually currently listed as VLive on TUSCL
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    It's not news when someone gets shot in Detroit.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    Sure it is news. Just watch the 5:00 or 11:00 Detroit TV news. Shootings and fires is all you'll see.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Such is life and death in the D.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    It's not V live. This club is off Michigan Ave south of downtown Detroit around 5 miles or so. There's a number of clubs in that area. Big Mexican area, black, some white. Not a good place to be. I stopped going to those clubs a looonnng time ago. High crime area in the immediate clubs there. A little further south on Michigan you hit Dearborn and it starts to get slightly better. Crikets is a great place if on Michigan ave near Telegraph. I highly recommend this club. Head a few more miles south on Michigan is Bogarts. Not a high class place, but is a total blast and mileage can be had. Flight club is across the street from Bogarts, high class and quite a bit more expensive. So if in that area - Crikets, Bogarts, Flight club will make one great evening.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The closed Crazy Horse and Vlive seem to have have the same address: [view link] [view link]
  • Tyrion_Lannister
    6 years ago
    In my world, staying up til 2 in the morning is pretty much unheard of.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    [view link] Yes, this was the old Crazy Horse. It's now the Horse.
  • Lanechange
    6 years ago
    The news seems to me would be that crazy horse is now reopened as the horse. Yeah i heard it on the news, and the shooting part did not really phase me. My only notable reaction was "a strip clib i havent heard of before?"
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems to me the club went from being The Crazy Horse to being VLive to being The Horse
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Sounds more dangerous than TJ HK.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion