tuscl

Day Before and Day After Christmas

Mtent
Relaxation
What's the club situation like the day before or day after Christmas? Worth going? I gave up on Christmas based on what you all said. The clubs don't have active websites or social media so I dont know

7 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    I would avoid IME. Just save your money for next weekend
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Day after may be on this year, simply because it's a normal work day for some folks. But it still may be worth saving your cash and waiting for January 2
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    All the girls with children or boyfriends take the day off. As a result, a lot of the talent is missing on Christmas Eve.
  • Member6532
    6 years ago
    Usually around the holidays, at least in KC, the clubs are slow and girls work extra shifts to make up for it. No clubs are open here on Christmas I know of, but since it's so slow alot of girls put a little more effort than normal. Last Wednesday there were at least 15 girls working at a club I went to and only 4 or 5 customers, last year I went the day before Thanksgiving and only 1 other guy was there, stage tips went a long way and the mileage was really good. Also because the girls dont work the holiday and are still required to work 3 or 4 days, there is more choices the rest of the week.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    You got to keep in mind the stripper mentality. They work when they need the money. Since many are getting cash and gift cards on Christmas, it may be a few days or a week before they blow through that. I'd guess the 24, 25, 26 would be pretty dead, but it may pick up the 27-30 in preparation for New Years Eve. I would then expect the 31st, at least late at night, to be sparse. Strippers would rather ring in the new year with friends and significant others than kiss pathetic lonely men.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    Sinclair makes a good point. I do imagine a lot of the moms will have the week off. On the other hand you might get lucky with some new (to you) college aged girls home for the holidays and working a different shift than normal.

I figure Friday will be a pretty busy day on both sides of the rail.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Your best bet is after NYE. Its gonna be dead til then. But the most desperate hoes will be working.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion