tuscl

Validation

bubba267
Livin my inner redneck
I must admit that I’ve gotten tickled by everyone worrying about whether they are a “verified member “. Maybe that’s part of why we club. Having a cute, dancer want to spend time with us, find us attractive, etc.

Just a brief musing, since there aren’t any other posts....except Founder and the bombshell....

34 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    How do I get verified? I’m jealous, so how did those who got verified do it?
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Bubba, I can only speak for myself, but for me it was about getting in on the ground floor rather than having to jump through hoops later. I know it doesn't mean much now, but I also suspect that it wouldn't be there unless founder had some future plans for it.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have no idea how I became Verified. I assume it is because I purchased a lifetime membership.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I became verified by buying TUSCL stock
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    ^^ you got verified by all your big titty pics lol...

I get a kick out of this also bubba. Funny how a tittle can mean so much
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Proud to be unverified as fuck. Just like Tupac
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Living la vida loca
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Rick, agree I'm guessing it has a good chance of reducing the number of knuckleheads who are not posting reviews, it only nonsensical threads.

Subra, I'm with you... Never been any more proud to be unverified.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @bubba
    >The is NO BENEFIT to being a verified member on this site at this time.<

That’s what founder said there’s the qualifier
    >at this time<
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    25, knuclehead reduction is already a benefit in my eyes. We'll see how it all pans out. I appreciate Founder's efforts to improve the experience.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    * I absolutely agree
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Unverified member posting here. What did rick and papi do to become verified ? Buy a lifetime membership ? Or go out to Vegas and buy founder a bunch of VIP sessions ?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    He said its paid for vip before or mongers founder has met. He also said theres no benefits anyway...
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m Unverified and proud of it!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Soooo... How does one get verified. Cuz I hate feeling illegitimate
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ You need to get your birth certificate and three pieces of identification, then present yourself at the border, and ask for asylum. ;)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I think the only way to get it, if founder won’t manually change it himself, is to pay for VIP membership for at least one month.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I *believe* that paying the fee, writing an article, or writing a review will get you to VIP status, but not 'verified member' status.

To become a verified member, I think that founder has to have net you in meatspace, or someone that founder trusts has to have met you in person.

I think that Shadowcat got a bunch of users verified because he's a long-time veteran here and has met approximately 60 users here.

I also believe that Rick Dugan got 'verified member' status based solely on length of service and level of participation.

Ultimately, it's founder's call.

I'll probably never be 'verified'. I'm pretty private and cautious about this side of my life.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^ Or you need to know the secret handshake, that’s how I got verified;)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'm not sure I want to learn that handshake without some Listerine nearby...
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^I said handshake buddy, what’s a little reacharound between friends.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I bought 6 months of VIP for the first time, just to show support for founder for putting in so much work to improve the place (even if it's not the improvements I would have wanted). So perhaps I'll be verified soon. Or not. Wildcard, bitches!
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol. Well considering IceyLoco is considered verified, I think we can agree that the algorithm is currently flawed lol.
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    I think lifetime members may be verified.
  • StPaul101
    6 years ago
    well, after reading Founders Welcome to VIP thread, he gives you all the answers about being Verified.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Even if there’s no advantage *now*, there likely will be at some point. At which point I suspect everyone’s status will be reset back to unverified anyway, so that it actually *means* something. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I had to send Founder prove of citizenship - apparently he was concerned I was part of the caravan
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    thanks founder!
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I had to send all my bitcoins to Founder's account in the Caymans to get verification.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    BBS has verified me! Waiting for founder to process the paperwork.

I can verify BlondeBomb is the bomb!
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I'm verified now. You on your own, Tupac!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Where do you get your parking pass validated?
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Remember the start of the thread... "sorry sir, we don't validate here"
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ;))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion