tuscl

'Twas the night before the night before Christmas

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Nope, that was not an unintended repetition. It is the night before Christmas Eve, when girls are making their last push for Xmas money since they know that Christmas Eve is going to be shit for them. I have to admit that I've binged a little bit this holiday season on the OTC front. One new friend even told me that I "saved her life" - lol. A couple of nights ago my go-to club had a shit ton of girls, with a ratio of 2:1 females to males at any given time. I wonder what it will be like tonight.

Anyway, I hope that some of you boys are similarly enjoying a wonderful holiday season.

5 comments

• Muddy
    6 years ago
    Na I wanted to go all out in the previous months, so now I gotta pay for it. December’s about catching up for me. Can’t help but get jealous though.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’ve lost count of the number of girls for whom I’ve “saved Christmas” over the years. :)

It almost happened today. “Thanks. That’s what I needed for my last two presents,” she said.
  • GeneraI
    6 years ago
    My CF just cancelled on me, I'm guessing when rent is due in a few days she'll be back in touch.

She actually called me, not a txt, but a call, crying that her sitter cancelled and she couldn't find another. She was very sorry, but didn't ask for an advance...guess she knows better.

Glad some of you are living it up.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    Shit happens General.
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Lol, had one that I've done itc with hit me up on Tuesday. Said I was pretty busy and only had $200 anyway. She said that's more than enough. So I asked, more than enough for what? No response, so I said maybe next time. She hit me up again today, but I already had plans for otc
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion