tuscl

When perfume is the taboo

Skippy10
What goes around comes around
Just curious. For all the married gents, does the perfume from a hot stripper stop you from getting a dance? Personally it does for me. Hard to explain why women perfume is all over you. Do you do the smell test first? There's some ladies who are smart enough to not put it on.

LOL one time I got a dance from a lady who didn't have on perfume. But her spray on tan made a mess!!!

9 comments

• aham5
    6 years ago
    Change shirt before getting home.

Sometimes I try to scrub the stripper smell off at a restroom on the way home

• aham5
    6 years ago
    I've never let the girls perfume stop me
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I've run into girls who absolutely reek, they barely rub up against you and you stink. Just changing shirts and a scrubbing at a sink isn't going to get that out. When I was married, those girls were an instant pass.

Girls with just a reasonable amount of perfume, easily handled with a shirt change and sink scrubbing
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    6 years ago
    i appreciate strippers who don't wear lot perfume. if she's hot i won't let it stop me but then i have to go through a whole cleansing production before going home. i think strippers who don;t wear a kot of perfume make more money
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I dislike most perfume for itself. It really bothers me. So anything beyond very light fragrance is a hard pass.
  • SuperDude
    6 years ago
    The other issue was, and still is, body glitter. Hard to get rid of and a definite tell.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I prefer it if a dancer wears a lot of perfume.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    I will not get a dance from a stripper with heavy perfume.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    A host at Centerfolds in SF would keep a collection of hot towels soaked in rubbing alcohol. He offered it to me after a VIP one time and said it was 'to remove the evidence'. That shit worked like a charm! Rubbed my hands, wrists, and face with it. No scent of perfume after that.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion