tuscl

Dancer over count songs

tuscl99
California
Friday, December 21, 2018 11:23 PM
Wondering how you gents handle those bag apples over count songs. I encountered instances where the B would double the number.

18 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i got plenty of money so fuck that shit, she knows money aint an issue but trying to scam my ass is fucking bullshit, i will intentionally stop the dance, walk over to another dancer, give her a stack of fiddies, and then take her to vip. there plenty of hoes, don't let any one hoe fuck you over.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    tell her how many songs and pay up front. then pay more if you want to
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Make her count the songs as they happen; if she forgets, then that's a free song for you. You can also negotiate a flat rate.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    I let her know that was the first and last time she danced for me. Her lo$$ not mine
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Dump a load in her basement
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I may take some shit for this, but for me it depends. If its a scenario where I think we did 4 and she says 5, and I'm not really sure, I'll just pay for 5. My level of confidence will dictate if I tip or not, as in if I owed her $100 for 4 I'd probably have given her $120; If I'm pretty sure it was 4 I'll give her $125 but if it could have easily been 5 I'd probably still give her some tip. If its a scenario where I know its 1 or 2 and she says 5, I'm gonna tell her to kiss my ass and pay her for how many I think we did. And if she has the balls to call over the floor guy or manager or whatever I'm gonna tell him the same. If they want to call the cops, I'll let em. I've never had it go beyond a manager and honestly only a handful of times had it go that far. I'd do the same if I was positive it was 4 and she said 5, but chances are if I'm doing more than 2-3 dances I'm having a good time and may very well be wrong so that's a pretty unlikely scenario. As others suggested, at places where I know its a risk I'll say something up front. I don't usually go so far as to pay up front, but I'll ask to remind me of the count at the end of every song or stop at 2 or whatever. I try to avoid it because I feel like it makes it a bit too mechanical. Some of the black clubs with $5 dances are kinda the exception. They usually fall into the first scenario where just don't know the count, because the songs all sound the same and the DJs don't make the change clear. And its a smaller dollar amount, so I'll often just go with her number as long as its not crazy. I know its a risk at those clubs, its just not enough money to stress or fuss over.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    It doesn't happen often, but if you like you can begin counting them together. That was one, that was two... Etc. But if she's going to continue, just say thanks and send her away.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    I agree with Willy. Ask her to count each one so you ‘stay on the same page and avoid the drama’
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Are you guys seriously making ever stripper count every song every time you do dances? I suppose it might make sense if you're in an area where a ton of the girls are overcounters, but for most of us, doing that to catch the one-in-a-hundred overcounter? Ponderous, man! If a stripper overcounts, challenge her (there will usually be a dance counter and/or video, and especially in a club where you're a regular, you'll nearly always win this) and don't repeat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I go to the black clubs Dolfan mentioned - the DJs at this club often think they are in a hiphop club - they cut a song at any time sometimes under a minute and bleed in a new song where the break is not noticeable - they also often talk all the time over the mic or whenever instead of just in b/w songs to just announce the dancer as they do in other clubs, thus it's often hard to keep track of the songs unless one is very familiar with hiphop/rap and even then it can be hard - this is part of the reason why I ask the dancer b/f we start to let me know every time she starts a new song that way I can keep track myself.
  • pistola
    6 years ago
    @Subra, not all the time do I do this. I usually confirm though what the per dance cost is even if I’m familiar with the club before I do dances just so the dancer and I are the same page. And sometimes I do ask her to give me a running count especially if she is young as the veteran dancers are less likely to overestimate. The millenial dancers these days can be a little crazy. All in all depends on your gut instincts. Some of my local clubs are extras friendly and the gals are notorious for trying to overcharge.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Got it. I don't do lap dances anymore (in my area, lapdances are useless, so it's all-VIPs all the time), but when I did, I do agree that if you're doing a bunch in a row, an occasional check-in always makes sense... I've never done "check in every song", but "hey, we're up to 4 now, right?" I can definitely see. Also agree going with your gut instincts, on a case-by-case basis, until she proves trustworthy
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I often get multiple dances in a row and wanna focus on enjoying the dances vs keeping track of the songs - since I like getting lots of dances when I club, I will often time a few songs with my cell phone while I'm sitting around so I can see what kinda value I'm-getting/not-getting, thus I get a feel for the avg song length - since I don't wanna focus on keeping track of songs, I will often just set my cell ph stopwatch when we start our dances and that will pretty-much let me know how many songs I did vs wondering if I didn't keep track right (sometimes I've even shown an over-counter that I've been timing the songs and they immediately come down to my count). TUSCLer sinclair once posted about using the Shazam app as a way to help keep track of songs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    One never knows when they may encounter an over-counter, but some clubs are def worse than others and obviously a busy nightshift with 50 to 100 girls and a couple hundred custies will be different than a dayshift. Some SCers have a fave club where they go to week after week and sometimes year after year and they lose track that other clubs don't operate the same ay as theirs - also many SCers either stick to a fave dancer or just look for one dancer to stick to for the visit - i.e. for custies that jump from club to club and dancer to dancer, the risks of running into over-counters is likely to be much larger than those SCers that SC in a more controlled/static environment/manner
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I usually just tell her to give me $300 worth.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    If it’s a new-to-me stripper, I’m one of those guys who verbalizes the count per song. No stripper has ever seem bothered by that. If it’s a stripper I know, then it’s different.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I usually slit her abdomen open and drag her by the entrails back to the dressing room as an example of what happens to dancers who over count. They ain’t pulling they shit on me twice.
  • JamesSD
    6 years ago
    VIP is 5 for 100. She better make me cum before 5 is over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion