tuscl

spinner definition

Friday, December 21, 2018 9:58 AM
Ive been trying to figure out what a "spinner" type dancer is from the reviews but im striking out on a definition. in civilian world its an old single woman but that doesnt seem to fit the context that its normally used in on tuscl. its not in the glossary either. Can anyone help me out here? GPS is another one that i cant figure out. (insert newb jokes here)

22 comments

• datinman
    5 years ago
    GPS = Golden Pussy Syndrome Spinner = petite dancer; Small enough to lift her up, set hher on your dick and spin her around.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    [view link] often defines many slang-terms and abbreviations
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Yeah, a spinner is a small thin dancer
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    lmao thats hilarious. generally like em full-figured but maybe ill give it a whirl. gps i should have figured out. thanks guys
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    They don’t have it listed anymore but here they used to have this on the site. This will help you. [view link]
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    How long has spin cycling been around? I thought it entered popular usage there. If she's really into spinning, she'll be skinny enough to be a spinner.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ Muddy9 glossary is at the bottom of the home page, spinner isn’t listed nor is papilicious they both should be added.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"in civilian world its an old single woman " You're thinking of spinster, Assmanjoe. Spinner is something else lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The TUSCL glossary needs overhauling - some new terms should be added and many terms on there are never used
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Oh shit never noticed that
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    My definition of a spinner is a girl 5' or less & 85lbs or less.
  • Assmanjoe
    5 years ago
    true about the spinster lol my bad
  • steeldog65
    5 years ago
    I have had a small girl on my Dick riding cowboy stay on and turn to reverse Gotta be honest, burned just a bit but maybe that was whatever disease she was trying to give me
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Not sure what it means to others here, but my own personal definition of a spinner is along the lines of what gammanu95 said, pertaining to the structured fitness regimen associated with indoor cycling, or "spinning." The women I know who do that are generally very fit, with firm legs, slim hips, a flat stomach, and maybe mid-sized or small-ish but well-proportioned boobs. Just the way I like 'em.
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    A bitch who rides a stationary bike...
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ that why no one like you loser a woman riding a stationary bike is not to be called a bitch, if you did that in my presence you get yourself in a real situation that would not end well for you.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    @shadowcat - 85 pounds? that's not a spinner, that's a child :-). But yeah, the small cheerleader type 5 ft 98 pounds.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @goldmongerATL I met plenty of Asian (non enhanced) women who are 95-85 pounds.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Best ever spinner experience was with 4'9" 95 lb dynamo. She fit perfectly on my lap and her grinding was perfect. Good thing she was so tiny, because if she would have been the typical 5'8, 130lbs or so, I would have been extremely sore after her dance.
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    My definition of a spinner is a girl 5' or less & 85lbs or less. ^ hardly anyone that's an adult is 85 pounds or less. I mean it happens, but not common at all... Even the shortest/small boned girls I know weigh at least like 95ish lol.
  • goldmongerATL
    5 years ago
    I'm sure there are some really tiny strippers that get under the 90 pound mark. I don't have a good method to weigh them. Maybe judge by Trumping them (grab em by the pussy) and see if you can lift them with one hand!
  • Johny5
    5 years ago
    That should be a thing by now.* i went full trump on this one dancer* lmao Or *i gave her a DT donald trump* @goldmonger
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion