Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What would you like to find under your Christmas Tree?

MackTruck
MackTruckVIP11477

God Bless Dancers

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Tittle says it all.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I want a couple days off

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Weed

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I want to find a Crap Duster plane

Profile picture for TJ Lee
TJ Lee
•

TJHK lifetime VIP card.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

This'll do....... ;-)

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Money so I can treat the ladies of the SCs to some Christmas cheer.

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

I mean, considering what website we're on, a slutty stripper, preferably already paid off.

Profile picture for likes2look
likes2look
•

A bank account big enough that hot young women start finding me attractive

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

An endless amount of money, Nicole1994

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

The chick that keeps messaging me!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

BlondBombShell wearing only a red bow...

I’m a very simple monger and man - and she seems to know how to make me very happy.

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

^Cash I second that!

Profile picture for Iam4u2screw
Iam4u2screw
•

Actually I would prefer BlondBombShell in lingerie, that way I get to unwrap her. ; )

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

The winning ticket for tonight's $305 million MegaMillions lottery.

Aww @bang69

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement