Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Newly released text messages show how married sixth-grade teacher, 27, lured her

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

The teacher is pretty hot. Where was she went I was 13?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

She is hot! I would definately want to meet this future stripper.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Yeah, once she gets out of prison stripping will be her only career option.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The kid was 13 in 6th grade? Clearly not the brightest light on the tree, SMH.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

+1 for IceyLoco

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

Whenever a story like this comes out people fixated on how hot the woman is. Not so much when the teacher is a dude.

Imagine an alternate reality where DC is good looking. Nobody would be congratulating a 13 year old for getting with him.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

Also +1 for IceyLoco.

It's a story about rape.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Yeah, when I read these kind of stories and it's a high school guy, I think who's the victim. That is exactly what the high school junior is looking for. But taking advantage of a 13 year old is pretty sick.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I expected her name to be Lavinia Michelle.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

California tried to pass a tax on text messages but the FCC ruled against them. Perhaps they should have played the child abuse card.

Profile picture for FTS
FTS
•

Why do I feel conflicted about this? How can I agree with all of you that this is a horrible thing, and at the same time I look at her photo, I remember how I fantasized about my teachers at that age, and I think to myself “damn, I wish that had happened to me?”

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Ok how about this one...I read on Stripperweb a lol worthy comment a stripper made in the dressing room. She said she was going home to fuck her hot son-in-law who just turned 18!!!

Wow, I guess she diddnt want to be called a perv because he was underage (This story could be used as a Jack Slash stripper joke).

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement