tuscl

Newly released text messages show how married sixth-grade teacher, 27, lured her

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The teacher is pretty hot. Where was she went I was 13?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article…

12 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    She is hot! I would definately want to meet this future stripper.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Yeah, once she gets out of prison stripping will be her only career option.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    The kid was 13 in 6th grade? Clearly not the brightest light on the tree, SMH.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    since when is pedophilia something to joke about?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    +1 for IceyLoco
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    Whenever a story like this comes out people fixated on how hot the woman is. Not so much when the teacher is a dude.

Imagine an alternate reality where DC is good looking. Nobody would be congratulating a 13 year old for getting with him.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Also +1 for IceyLoco.

It's a story about rape.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Yeah, when I read these kind of stories and it's a high school guy, I think who's the victim. That is exactly what the high school junior is looking for. But taking advantage of a 13 year old is pretty sick.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I expected her name to be Lavinia Michelle.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    California tried to pass a tax on text messages but the FCC ruled against them. Perhaps they should have played the child abuse card.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Why do I feel conflicted about this? How can I agree with all of you that this is a horrible thing, and at the same time I look at her photo, I remember how I fantasized about my teachers at that age, and I think to myself “damn, I wish that had happened to me?”
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Ok how about this one...I read on Stripperweb a lol worthy comment a stripper made in the dressing room. She said she was going home to fuck her hot son-in-law who just turned 18!!!

Wow, I guess she diddnt want to be called a perv because he was underage (This story could be used as a Jack Slash stripper joke).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion