tuscl

New ROB SS?

Scluva6969
I'm an ass man!
So I am down in Miami for work and hit up a sc during some downtime at night. Lots of people lots of dancers. A cute tall brunette comes up to me with the standard "wanna dance" bs. She looks and feels natural enough so go for some dances. Top and bottom come off good two way grind, so far so good. Ask her what's on the menu, "I'm not an extras girl". Okay fair enough let's wrap this up then. No no no for $700 we can go to the champagne room and do whatever you want. Sorry sweetie not born yesterday. SS #1 over counts the songs and then goes to the bouncer to "check" the overcharge. Fine I'll consider that her tip. SS#2 Then goes on a whole spiel about how she needs to pay $5 per dance to the club and so I need to give that to her also. Wtf? Debated walking away but not looking to make a scene as I was solo and some other dancers had just walked in who caught my eye. Paid the double tip to stay and play with the new girls who all just charged the standard $25 with only a few asking for a tip. Thoughts on this?

16 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Try the stand your ground law, don't be intimidated by a girl in her underwear (or is it your underwear)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    That's on you - if you're gonna be passive-aggressive then expect that to continue to happen at certain times - many strippers do the ROB shit b/c too many PLs "don't wanna make a scene" - standing your ground and not allowing yourself to be ripped off is not avoiding a scene, it's not having a ballsack.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What club was this at?
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    She didn't rob you. You chose to pay what she asked for. You could have easily told her the number of dances you agreed to and how many there were. You could have also told her that $5 is her problem not yours.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Probably best to negotiate numbers before any dances start so that if she ends up giving you 10 dances when you only wanted to pay for 5, you only pay for 5.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    As long as you knuckle under to the pressure to not make a scene, you’re gonna continue to be a victim of this sort of thing.

Don’t be a pussy assed little bitch.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I wonder how this spineless dweeb would have reacted to the dancer who approached @-me and asked "what's your budget".

He'd probably stutter and tell her he'd hit up the ATM if she wanted more than he had in his wallet.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    I had one dancer try to pull that. Negotiated 20$ dances up front. Went into the cube and during the second song she suggested extras. I inquired to the up sell. She said , well I'm sure your not cheap, it was $350.00. She wasn't even close to deserving that. So the second song ended and I pulled out the 40$. She said it was 3 songs and 60$. I gave her the 40 and told her .... You're right. I'm not cheap.
  • Bavarian
    6 years ago
    Well at least you saved $700 by not doing the champagne room with that ROB.
  • Scluva6969
    6 years ago
    Lol thanks for the shot to the ballsack all. Compared to others here I think mine was a fairly cheap lesson

Just to clarify, this was the first and only dancer that tried this on me. All others I capped them at one dance only unless they showed me something worth more dances.

PC - Cheetahs Hallandale

Flag - depending on what she looked like it would have been "$0 for you" or "what's on the menu"

Bavarian - that would have never happened lol
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    I don't appreciate when a dancer negotiates or upsells during a dance, I'm paying for the dance.

If she wants to offer more, we talk after the dance.

It seems like once she realized you were moving on she tried every trick to receive a few more dollars.

After, I've decided to move on some dancers will still ask to buy her a drink which I politely decline.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Why do you think she robbed you though????? She asked for something and you voluntarily gave it. That's a consensual exchange.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Yeah, Cheetah Hallandale def has its good share of hustlers, IMO.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Scluva,

Check reviews here BEFORE you go to a club. Can't say for sure and not going to look at all the reviews, but pretty sure that has been noted at the Hallandale Cheetah.
  • wyohio
    6 years ago
    Don’t let them shame you Scluva, it’s your decision what $ amount you’re willing to go to bat for. Doesn’t mean you don’t have a sack, but I wouldn’t say you were robbed, you willingly paid what she was asking.
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I'm just curious how anyone can say they were robbed or that it was SS when they got what they paid for and paid for it voluntarily. If you don't like the price don't pay but don't accuse someone of robbing you or manipulating you coz you're cheap and stupid.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion