tuscl

Horny AF and anxious on a Saturday night, then texting all you Favs/SBs

I’ll text one right after the other, too impatient to wait for the proper time for them to respond, then they all respond throughout the the the night. Then I have to either not respond back or make up some BS why can’t hang anymore. Maybe I’m really the flakey one.

All because Saturday night MUST be fun. I have to get this weekend=fun (girl wise anyway) out of my head. I’m burning all my fucking bridges. But then again holding up my night waiting for a dancer to get back? FUCK THAT SHIT lol all day. NVM

Y’all find yourself doing the same shit sometimes?

11 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    bitch you forget what day of da week it is? Its sunday nigga. even after taking 16 shots of hennessey and snorting an 8 ball of coke i still remember dat shit.
  • Come over cutie
  • Come over cutie
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    yu talkin to me nicole, finally we gon get yo ass on the pole?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    doin a public service here bruddas.
  • Cristobal
    6 years ago
    For about the past month, I've felt similarly, Saturday has to be fun.

Fortunately, currently all my action is ITC, so I can take of my need for fun and not have to wait on a dancer responding to a message.

That said, sometimes I don't always find what I want and especially during the holidays with more completion for less talent it becomes a little more challenging to find companionship.

When I did OTC, I liked to communicate enough to keep the relationship going and not just when I wanted to see her.
  • Chilli_Powdurr
    6 years ago
    Really? Does lilballer have 8 balls?
  • Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    i could sling ya an 8 ball or i could sling ya grams or i could sling ya kilos and bricks, just say the word.
  • Bbybunny
    6 years ago
    Why not make plans ahead of time so you have a sure thing planned for Sat?
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    I might just make that trip to Nicole’s...
  • Icey
    6 years ago
    It depends on how you define fun. Going out and being around strippers and hoes gets old.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion