Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Chicago clubs for Curvy girls

steeldog65

I swear, it's just shrinkage due the cold

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Extras would be great but I like girls I can get ahold of.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for GeneraI
GeneraI
•

Heavingly Bodies in Elk Grove Village had some thicker girls last time I was there. Or PM blond bombshell for a private dance

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

I've been with bombshell once for a dance, it was a lot of fun, going to see her again just looking for more

Profile picture for BigJuan
BigJuan
•

If you like AA clubs, you’ll find a lot of curvy women at the Boxx, Red Diamond and ClubO. Also many of the NWI clubs.

Profile picture for steeldog65
steeldog65
•

Cool, color is not an issue for me. Thanks

Profile picture for Dblednmike
Dblednmike
•

Best Chicago Club for curvy girls is in Tijuana. LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement