tuscl

It Must Be Christmas

jsully63
Smoke em if you got them
Went to a local club last night to meet a CF that I knew would be there. We’ve probably met half a dozen times so I guess that puts me in her regular category. OTC is on the table but we haven’t hooked up yet. This is a non extras club and girls will get the boot if they get caught but two way touching is tolerated. Last night during a dance she offered me a HJ which surprised me since most girls are cautious about extras here Said yes of course and after we finished she gets up to leave and wasn’t expecting any extra money. Since when does a dancer give you extras as a freebie? I’m sure it’s a lure to get me to go OTC but still a nice surprise. Being a nice guy I gave her a good tip. More than I usually would for just s dance. Anyone else have a freebie experience with a stripper? Just so out of character for them. It’s a Festivus miracle.

6 comments

• MrT5
    6 years ago
    That’s pretty rare. Good business woman laying ground work for $$ OTC?
  • Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    happy festivus brotha. bring the festivus pole next time, see what happens. happened to me once in my career with fs, i couldnt believe it...prob groundwork as described but i hightailed it out of there with a W lol. sometimes you just vibe right, and if you know how to RECEIVE a lapdance, they get turned on too. it happens.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    If you hadn't tipped her, you can be sure you would have been mentioned during the airing of grievances

• Assmanjoe
    6 years ago
    i got mentioned during the grievances lmao dick move i suppose? but the way it unfolded i didnt feel bad. i felt like her morning dildo (this happened just after noon) which is a fucking awesome job.
  • George123789
    6 years ago
    It has happened acouple times and is always a surprise and treat. In Hurley, WI there was a brunette who would always be very kind to me and we started sitting around talking as I would stop in on my travels. I started making sure I spent $50 a time just on her for dances - didn’t buy her any drinks - didn’t tip while talking. Sort of tried to train her that I was good for $50 and she learned.
    On one trip, met up with her on a busy night when the a/c was out and she was drunk. Went to the couches and told her that the sweaty look really is a turn on - she surprised me by taking my shirt off me, peeling my belt off and having me empty my pockets. I asked huh? She just laughed, told me I was always kind to her, respected her boundaries and now it was pay back. I told her we could go as long as she wanted up to $200. She started dancing by stripping completely nude - I almost had a stroke. She pulled my mouth to her nipples and didn’t pull away. I was busy playing with her body as she started grinding on my hardening dick. Before I knew it she started DFKing me and breathing very hard. She pulled away and rubbed my crotch - looked at me, smiled and thanked me for letting her cum/squirt on my front. I asked her surprisingly that she climaxes?? She said yes and the shed wanted to do that with me for a while. I asked how much? She said $20. - no tip. Told me to stay around as she danced on stage. She flashed me her pussy as she danced two sets and insisted we just sit and talk between - no lap dances. I played along with her and made sure that I tipped heavily when she was on stage -$20 in singles. As it got to be go home time I told her I’d really like another couple dances or go home with her to pleasure her more or share a hotel room. She laughed, told me she couldn’t take a boy home b/c a child, never had done hotel with a custie. But we will do more dances. Same program second show but this time after she climaxed (and soaked my pants-very soft khakis), she let me fiv - her clit was very hard and protruding. She unzipped me, slid my pants (comando) to the floor and gave me an awesome bbbj. It didn’t take long for me to blow - she let me blow all over her tits and licked me clean. Would only take another $20 as a tip and told me it was time for me to go home. I asked her about clean up as she dressed me - she just looked at me, smiled and poured my beer across her chest to wash the spunk off. Slipped her g-string and stripper heels back on, kissed me and left the LD booth and walked up on stage in front of a full house to dance the last set of the night.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    sweet!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion