Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

why do men like to cum on women's face?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

i propose its a sign of respect

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's a memento - it shows you care

Profile picture for Musterd21
Musterd21
•

I don’t like to on the face. I feel it is disrespectful. I do like the boobs.

Profile picture for Rick714
Rick714
•

Coming on a woman’s face is indeed disrespectful. However There is a nap to find distinction between the face and coming in the mouthdistinction between coming in

Profile picture for Rick714
Rick714
•

Coming in the mouth is sign of love, And respect.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

In porno movies, they call that "The Money Shot". I think porno has a great deal to do with civvie sex practices.

SJG

Profile picture for -me
-me
•

I like it because it's a little degrading. Super fucking hot when she's into it, the slut

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I don't get it either.

But then again I'm not so weak and insecure that I need to use sex as a way to exert dominance over another person.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I've heard it's a good natural face-mask that helps rejuvenate the skin - hey, anything I can do to help

Profile picture for HadesHiding
HadesHiding
•

I try to angle it and make my cum look like a pentagram.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

I don't

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

another riveting discussion topic by willy. Im eagerly waiting his next topic which surely will be "why do trannies make my wee wee hard?"

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

I cum on her or in her pussy.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

I am selfish.... if my dick is being hugged in a wet warm place presumably her mouth or pussy. Why would I want remove him just at the best time. I'm going to blow where it feels best to me and jerking off on a womans face is just not what I enjoy.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

If her complexion is so bad that she needs a facial, I'd pass on her in the first place.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

"why do men like to cum on women's face?"

One hell of a generalization! I do not nor have I ever had that desire. Never really gave it a thought about "where" other than to not make a "mess". That said, I guess I did have a concern about "where" when my wife and I decided to have children.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement