Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

what would you do if a girl farted on you during a ld?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

let's assume it was unintentional

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Three blind mice, three blind mice, See how they run, see how they run, They all ran after the farmer’s wife, Who cut off their tails with a carving knife, Did you ever see such a thing in your life as three blind mice?

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Who saw him die? I, said the Fly, with my little eye, I saw him die. Who caught his blood? I, said the Fish, with my little dish, I caught his blood.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

What are little boys made of? What are little boys made of? Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails and such are little boys made of.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

What are little boys made of? What are little boys made of? Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails and such are little boys made of.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Peter Peter pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her, He put her in a pumpkin shell, and there he kept her very well!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

It's not the end of the world.

On occasion when I've banged a stripper I guess they've had some kinda trapped-air in their coochie and it would make a fart-noise.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Probably wouldn’t care.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•
Profile picture for -me
-me
•

Re-insert the butt plug

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

LOL - plug that leak

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

It would mean that odds are that before morning comes, she'll be taking my cock up the ass.

SJG

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

laugh my ass off

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’d check my pants for skid marks...

If it was just gas - and my pants are free of skids - it’s no harm no foul!

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

I would fart back

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Attaboy Mack! Show her who's boss! I would make my fart a little wet too. Nothing like a good shart to put a women in her place.

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

Bom Chicka Wow Wow, good work cowboy!

Profile picture for crotchrocket
crotchrocket
•

Depends on how bad it smells

Profile picture for WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
•

@crotch a good fart ages like fine wine. I can usually guess what a girl had for lunch if she farts in my mouth

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It would be my last.

Profile picture for BoringLoser
BoringLoser
•

I think I got cropdusted by a dancer one time

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement