tuscl

what would you do if a girl farted on you during a ld?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
Monday, December 10, 2018 2:27 PM
let's assume it was unintentional

21 comments

• WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Three blind mice, three blind mice, See how they run, see how they run, They all ran after the farmer’s wife, Who cut off their tails with a carving knife, Did you ever see such a thing in your life as three blind mice?
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Who saw him die? I, said the Fly, with my little eye, I saw him die. Who caught his blood? I, said the Fish, with my little dish, I caught his blood.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    What are little boys made of? What are little boys made of? Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails and such are little boys made of.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    What are little boys made of? What are little boys made of? Snips & snails & puppy dogs tails and such are little boys made of.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Peter Peter pumpkin eater, had a wife and couldn’t keep her, He put her in a pumpkin shell, and there he kept her very well!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's not the end of the world. On occasion when I've banged a stripper I guess they've had some kinda trapped-air in their coochie and it would make a fart-noise.
  • Muddy
    6 years ago
    Probably wouldn’t care.
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Ignore it, it happens...
  • -me
    6 years ago
    Re-insert the butt plug
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL - plug that leak
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It would mean that odds are that before morning comes, she'll be taking my cock up the ass. SJG
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    laugh my ass off
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’d check my pants for skid marks... If it was just gas - and my pants are free of skids - it’s no harm no foul!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    I would fart back
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Attaboy Mack! Show her who's boss! I would make my fart a little wet too. Nothing like a good shart to put a women in her place.
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    Bom Chicka Wow Wow, good work cowboy!
  • crotchrocket
    6 years ago
    Depends on how bad it smells
  • WILLYSGOTAHUCOW
    6 years ago
    @crotch a good fart ages like fine wine. I can usually guess what a girl had for lunch if she farts in my mouth
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    It would be my last. [view link]
  • BoringLoser
    6 years ago
    I think I got cropdusted by a dancer one time
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion