tuscl

Thigh gap, bikini bridge, and belly crack all-in-one

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
Saturday, December 8, 2018 9:01 AM
Thank me, I'm welcome. [view link]

15 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    I give her a 6
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    She's an 8 to me. Needs bigger tits
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She’s cross eyed and her lips look like she got one collagen injection too many
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Zounds!
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    More misogynistic crap.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    This is when she looked the best! [view link]
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    Shes a 6, skinny doesnt work well on her.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i’m drooling... ;)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    LOL at the "6" comments. True that the Thicke video was her peak of perfection but on any given day this girl is a at bare minimum a 9 and any one of you would lick the the ball sack sweat off an entire gym floor just to get a crack at her. Speaking of that video, I do believe it was the pivot point in history where PC culture went full swing into retard mode to the point we are at now.
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    Here's the best comment on the video: I was offered sex with Emily Ratajkowski today. In exchange, I was supposed to advertise some kind of bathroom cleaner. Of course I declined, because I am a person with high moral standarts and strong willpower. Just as strong as Ajax, the super strong bathroom cleaner. Now available with scented lemon or vanilla.
  • NJBalla
    6 years ago
    She needs to gain some weight and slim down through proper diet and exercise to gain points in my book. Her figure screams eating disorder to me personally. Thats why I give her a 6.
  • txtittyfag
    6 years ago
    Wrong gender to give me a boner
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In that pic she looks like a concentration-camp survivor. The fullness of her face does not match the thinness of her body - i.e. she's not naturally that thin and kinda looks unhealthy (to me).
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Papi, No offense intended, but your "judgement" of thin white women is likely VERY biased! :)
  • JeffTUSCL
    6 years ago
    On the main photo in the link, the photographer is taller than her and shooting her at a slight downward angle. This exaggerates the proportions to make her look skinnier than she is (and head bigger proportionally). Here is a Photoshop perspective fix of it: [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion