tuscl

Dancer Directory

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 7:45 PM
The dancers directory has been revamped to allow search by area. Dancers, make sure you get your free listing in there. Carry on.

27 comments

• GeneraI
    6 years ago
    Did you decide to remove the club comments sections or did some new code accidentally disable those?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Club comments are on their own page
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the updates
  • NinoBambina
    6 years ago
    NinaBambina Going to go get drunk enough to make you all seem interesting. Illinois My name is Nina Williams. I like big wallets and generous men. Dancing under a few aliases: I am "Natalie" at Players where I work day shifts Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. I am "Stassi" at Legends downtown where I work night shift on the weekends. *Schedules are subject to change, I will try my best to keep things updated.* ^^^^^My troll impersonator is in Illinois!!!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I appreciate the work to make the directory searchable by area but there seems to be a few kinks to work out. I searched for Louisville Kentucky and I was presented with dancers ranging from Florida to Ontario and from New York to Portland within the first 25 results. Not a lot of Kentucky dancers seem to be taking advantage of the directory so that may be the issue. I'm glad @founder is making the dancer directory searchable and hopefully the search results will get better with time.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I have not experienced any benefits from the directory and I regularly debate removing myself.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ you never know if you'll meet a sugar-daddy making it worthwhile - doesn't really cost anything to have it up there
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    It doesn’t cost anything but it does result in a number of useless messages and time wasters.
  • doctorevil
    6 years ago
    PSD: Is there any kind of benefit that, as a dancer, you would like to get out of it?
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Dr Evil—same question to you—what do you want to get out of it as a customer?
  • founder
    6 years ago
    I'm hoping it brings people together for a little bit of fun. If dancers use it, and post pictures, I would be more apt to visit them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I'd like to have dancers not just post themselves to a region, but also link their profile to the club where they work. So, when I go to a club page, I can see the TUSCL dancers who work at that club, and message them if need be. This might make TUSCL more valuable to dancers, and make it easier for customers to get an idea of the talent employed at the club.
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    I was going to work later tonight, and maybe post a couple of photos. I’ll do the obligatory locker room selfie, but what else would you guys like? I was thinking of maybe doing a photo of a dancer on one of the side stages (with her permission of course) Any other suggestions?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ show the goods (boobs, butt, vag)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Im going to point out the obvious and ask how we're supposed to know who the legit dancers are? I imagine theres a ton of trolls posing as "dancers".
  • founder
    6 years ago
    We don't. But whatever, the real dancers can use it to help business. The trolls can use it for their jollies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IDK if it's by accident or on purpose, but some obvious male/non-dancer TUSCLers have their profile in the Dancer Directory - perhaps a flag-system would help in getting those removed.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Just let me know and I will delete their account
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Wow we know who's really running the show around here ; )
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Spice, you asked what we want to see. Wouldn’t that be obvious if youre taking requests? Papi is spot on. :)
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! It’s a topless club, so having a poledancer83 type of pic might be confusing for some. ;)
  • founder
    6 years ago
    Boobs
  • gSteph
    6 years ago
    Boobs, side or front quarter veiw. Thank you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    At least some under-boob
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    By popular requests there will be close shots of boobs. But I’m not working tonight after all. I’ll try to get photos of a couple of other dancers as well. Though it depends on who is there—a lot of the dancers aren’t very friendly lol.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ try to get some black-chicks
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    BTW - you don't have to wait to be at the club to take some pics of yourself - if you're feeling horny them start snapping
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion