tuscl

You have it backwards. "PL's " arent pathetic bc they cant get any girls. "PL's"

future POTUS and Senator in training
Retired Queen Troll of TUSCL...who will succeed my reign?
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 8:58 AM
K

15 comments

• Yes u pay ur waitress but u don't pay her for the price of the meal lmao .. U also don't pay for ppl to be ur friends
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    I don't think they really enjoy it. They're just desperate and pathetic enough to make due with it. The bragging and shit on here is just fake bravado. That's why you see it coupled with such disdain for strippers and their significant others.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I can tell school is out for the year. Nicole is back to posting a million dumb ass topics per day. When does school start back up for you again so I can look forward to less topics from you?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Its not a dumb topic. It basically spells out the trick stripper/hoe relationship. The one thing I hear over and over again on this forum is how strippers/hoes are a captive audience and unlike other women, will comply with whatever the trick wants and make it all about him. This tells me two things. One that these men are all about control and entitlement thinking their money entitles them to own these women. Second, they really believe that paying for it is the only way they can get bitches. This is also why they hate on them and are paranoid about women's intentions. Its coz they know that they aren't attractive nor charismatic enough to turn these bitches out.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^Take your midol you nattering nabob of negativity
  • S [view link] not out I actually have 2 finals tmrw...just had to get off something off my chest lmao..I won't be making those million posts anytime soon
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    20 fag, whats your idea of a positive convo on here? Telling you how trolling strip clubs for chicks who will fuck you for a few hundred dollars is a great hobby?
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Or how about pretending that strippers really like you?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^lol what a loser, it's so easy to bait you and you're such a predictable [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    Why so negative 20fag? You're the one attacking me in every single thread I post in. So lets hear your positive spin on paying bitches to pretend to like you.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^LOL
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    I've tried to ask you before Phatboy99, I'll try again since we're back to this same topic. What do you suggest strip club goers do? You constantly talk shit about all of them. What do you suggest?
  • FatHead304
    6 years ago
    That you keep a main bitch and em side bitches. That you never pay for it and slap your side hoe when her ass gets out of line. Pimp these hoes and give em drugs to convince them to give up their pussies because getting paid for sex will traumatize them so much that they need to take long showers to recover but using drugs to convince them to fuck you is totally different and A okay!
  • IceyLoco
    6 years ago
    TFP I talk shit about tricks. Fathead, you're a bad parody and obviously dont understand shit
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Gods, you’re dense.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion