Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What the fuck does a bro do with $10,000 worth of chloroform?

Broseph_

San Fran Bay Area, Bro!

7 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bros, while I was babysitting SJG, this bro knocked on the door. I answered and saw it was a delivery bro. He had a semi parked in front of the house. This bro was delivering $10,000 worth of chloroform. I told the bro that no one told me that they were expecting a delivery. I asked the bro who ordered it, and it was none other than SJG. The terms were collect on delivery. There was no fucking way I was going to pay for it, so I sent the bro on his way.

My question to you bros, is this. What the fuck does a bro do with $10,000 worth of chloroform?

  • Bro!

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for Lil_Baller100
Lil_Baller100
•

no idea, i'm the nigga SJG bought the $10,000 worth of chloroform from. just make sure he pays that shit, i ain't looking for another goddamn scam.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Go dig around in his crawl space if you really want to find out. And why do you think he has all those chains bolted to the wall in the basement.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

bro

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Broseph_,

You are about to get mummified by soaking in chloroform.

SJG

Profile picture for Broseph_
Broseph_
•

^^^ That’s some scary shit, bro. Looks like I did a good thing by refusing the delivery.

  • Bro!
Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Sell it on ebay and hit the clubs

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I'm surprised you know the street value of chloroform.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Bro! You really fucked things up for SJG! You are probably going to need to refuse a shipment of Limestone and Sulfuric acid in the coming days.

SJG is an amazon prime member - and he gets his money’s worth with those industrial quantities of chemicals for his “experiments”...

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol @ Bro! :D

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

That's right, Cashman has now been fully submerged in Sulfuric Acid for over an hour now.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement