tuscl

What the fuck does a bro do with $10,000 worth of chloroform?

Broseph_
San Fran Bay Area, Bro!
Tuesday, December 4, 2018 2:56 PM
Bros, while I was babysitting SJG, this bro knocked on the door. I answered and saw it was a delivery bro. He had a semi parked in front of the house. This bro was delivering $10,000 worth of chloroform. I told the bro that no one told me that they were expecting a delivery. I asked the bro who ordered it, and it was none other than SJG. The terms were collect on delivery. There was no fucking way I was going to pay for it, so I sent the bro on his way. My question to you bros, is this. What the fuck does a bro do with $10,000 worth of chloroform? - Bro!

10 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    6 years ago
    no idea, i'm the nigga SJG bought the $10,000 worth of chloroform from. just make sure he pays that shit, i ain't looking for another goddamn scam.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    Go dig around in his crawl space if you really want to find out. And why do you think he has all those chains bolted to the wall in the basement.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    bro
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Broseph_, You are about to get mummified by soaking in chloroform. SJG
  • Broseph_
    6 years ago
    ^^^ That’s some scary shit, bro. Looks like I did a good thing by refusing the delivery. - Bro!
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Sell it on ebay and hit the clubs
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I'm surprised you know the street value of chloroform.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bro! You really fucked things up for SJG! You are probably going to need to refuse a shipment of Limestone and Sulfuric acid in the coming days. SJG is an amazon prime member - and he gets his money’s worth with those industrial quantities of chemicals for his “experiments”...
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol @ Bro! :D
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    That's right, Cashman has now been fully submerged in Sulfuric Acid for over an hour now. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion