Two unpublished reviews and guide to proper reviews.

NeverEnuf
"That's why it's so great: People have to pay attention to you because you're naked," says dancer Breauna with a laugh.
Déjà Vu ShowgirlsLAS VEGASNEVADA
December 4, 2018
NOT PROVIDED EVENING
Not Bad
Not the best but also not the worst. Lap dances were only ok. Stage shows were better. Drinks were pretty good but a bit pricey. Private rooms were the best aspect of the club. They are both a good deal economically as well as very high mileage in my experience.

Cafe AtlantisMISSISSAUGAONTARIO
December 4, 2018
TUESDAY AFTERNOON
Nice afternoon
Great place for an hour in the afternoon. Fewer girls than at night, but friendlier. Lapdances were 'inspiring' and made me wish i had brought more money. Full nude within a half a song, generally. Touching both ways.

It was good to see girls on stage first, where you could get a sense of how raunchy they were. Most of the time that's how they were in the vip area.

What a review should be:

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php5?id=60…

11 comments

• NeverEnuf
    6 years ago
    I am sick of seeing this crap.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I imagine that Founder was too. :)
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Make sure to give constructive criticism when you deny them.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    What Liwet said. I often get emails asking what was wrong. Giving criticism in the rejection box will make my job easier :)

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I usually do unless it seems like there’s no effort than I DGAF
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Some guys are very lazy. If you write a review, make it an interesting and informative read. This is bullshit - as it’s guys looking for free access.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Do you suppose it would do any good to have a reviewer mark a box that he/she has read the review guidelines before being able to submit a review?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Some folks are better natural writers, it’s more at least to me about putting some effort into it.
  • NeverEnuf
    6 years ago

https://www.tuscl.net/article.php5?id=60…

I suppose putting the link above in the rejection box would say it all.

Today I rejected three duplicate reviews. This seems to happen in bunches. I don't know if it is guys trying to get an extra 4 weeks or just accidentally hitting the submit button.
  • Skippy10
    6 years ago
    I tried to post a review a couple days ago, rejected. The link would have been nice to know about. Being new here, and trying to not sound like a jerk by posting a bunch of stuff people might not care about.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Founder's guidelines are good. Could a copy of the guidelines be sent to the authors of rejected reviews?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion