tuscl

Contributed Photos

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
If one looks at their TUSCL profile page, there is a new field named "contributed photos" - but I don't see a way to upload pics.

16 comments

• nicespice
    6 years ago
    You have to navigate through the strip club list, and go to that individual page for a club. You can upload there.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    Nice. Can we post hot strippers photos?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If it's just for uploading club-related photos then I don't think it's a useful (we use to be able to upload any pics we wanted to our profile page)
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    Chulo....remember duomaxwell's pictures? OMG! she looked so beautiful in one of her pics i almost died
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Idk how I feel about this yet. Hopefully there won’t be a problem with users uploading photos of dancers without consent.
  • ScarHoneyy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ I was just thinking that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    We used to be able to upload pics and I don't recall there being much of an issue w.r.t. dancer pics
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    I go on the Facebook/Instagram pages of clubs and they post photos of the girls. Don't see how this will be much different in regards to having the consent of the dancers or not. The issue would be PLs taking photos and uploading them.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Dancers have *consented* to having their pics loaded to the club’s website or Facebook page. If that’s not true for an upload, even of the same photo, to TUSCL, then there’s a huge difference.
  • TJ Lee
    6 years ago
    I've posted some photos of TJHK, enjoy guys.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder now the avatar doesn’t enlarge is that gonna be moved to this new section
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Liwet because they have permission from those girls to post their photos, not everyone wants their pics on strip club sites, or captured in a pic in the club at all.

I don’t.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Listing and dancer photos. This will be interesting. Are the dancer pictures supposed to be secretly taken inside the club or by extracting from a dancer's instagram/social media?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Papi;
    I just tried and was able to uploaded a picture of the perfect woman, in my profile; all you have to do is hit the “upload photo” button and select the picture from your phone and it also allows/requests to add a description.
    You are welcome.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    6 years ago
    Papi;
    I was able to add another picture (a gif), but I think there is a limit, because the “add photo” button is not longer available in my profile page.
    I hope @founder publishes an update manual/specs/rules/regulations for TUSCL, so we don’t have to guess/try to read his mind/wonder about these kind of things.
    Sorry for the rant.
  • founder
    6 years ago
    You guys think too much.

You can upload pictures for clubs on the club pages. You can upload unrelated photos on your settings page.

If you sneak a picture of a dancer in a club that doesn't allow photos, then you're breaking the club's rules.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion