tuscl

Losers

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Why do so many people advertise that they are losers by confessing/bragging that they regularly use the Loser Leaf for recreational purposes and use that to imply that they are cool like the Fonz?

Just wondering?

Feel free to discuss.

18 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I didn’t know the Fonz was a pot head
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    No, but he is the epitome of cool. And these losers unsuccessfully try to portray themselves as being just as cool.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Ok “Cool” ;))
  • SanchoRG
    6 years ago
    Grandpa? Is that you?
  • joesmama69
    6 years ago
    I got some leafy green for you flagooner. It may help you with your memory loss
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    Yeah, I can see what you mean flagooner. I don't mind people that smoke weed- but some of them talk about it way too much. It used to annoy me, but then I realized they just don't have very many things that interest them.
  • jester214
    6 years ago
    I don't think there's anything wrong with using it and do occasionally when I know I'm not going to get tested but I do hate the people who drone on about it, especially since they're usually talking out their ass.
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    I am going to nail your asses to the wall and confenscate all your leafy green. I got a date tonite
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I call it crazy cabbage;)
  • jvTroop
    6 years ago
    She likes some leafy baton action
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I think its just a newbie thing. When I first started smoking I was fascinated with it. Then I just got used to it and its still fun to do but not as much fun to just talk about.
  • LizzyStrippr
    6 years ago
    I think its just a newbie thing. When I first started smoking I was fascinated with it. Then I just got used to it and its still fun to do but not as much fun to just talk about.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    You also fall into the category of "loser".
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I thought it was the devil’s lettuce. It’s kind of cool how one can learn so many things and so much terminology here.
  • strippercutie404
    6 years ago
    I think its really unfair to call people losers for what they choose to put into their own bodies. Weed is pretty harmless, I don't know why anybody has a problem with it?
  • BoytoyOfNicespice
    6 years ago
    I agree. I put txtittyfag into my body and I am not a loser.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    Guys 50+ who brag about their habit are going through a second adolescence. Cheaper than weekly therapy sessions.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @DC You say I don't care.
    You are correct in that I don't care if you decide to go through life separated from reality so long as it doesn't impact anyone else.

Gee, it's a wonder why a young guy like you has such a hard time with civvie girls.
    Not really, it's because you're a loser.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion